Gamespeed

Yell0w

Chieftain
Hej, this might sound like a stupid question but after reading some reports from other FFH2 players I have to ask...

in comparison to bts ffh2 feels like an epic or even marathon game.
Everything takes ages to get done, basic techs take 50 turns basic buildings ruffly the same. even units take for ever to be build am I doing something fundamentaly wrong or is this intended.... I doubt it is since from the screenshots I saw and reports I read it ain't that slow.

Thanks

Yel0w

Hej, this might sound like a stupid question but after reading some reports from other FFH2 players I have to ask...

in comparison to bts ffh2 feels like an epic or even marathon game.
Everything takes ages to get done, basic techs take 50 turns basic buildings ruffly the same. even units take for ever to be build am I doing something fundamentaly wrong or is this intended.... I doubt it is since from the screenshots I saw and reports I read it ain't that slow.

Thanks

Yel0w

I think you should view it as intended. FfH especially at the start is simulating a real fight for survival, and the early game takes some time.

Best wishes,

Breunor

i have found that the game plays perfectly at normal speed. when i switch to epic, the AI can build soooooo much faster than you and since they don't suffer any maintenance for hundreds of units, you're at a huge disadvantage. I played a game once where i had 8 big cities and a big standing army of around 70-80 units. not bad.... then ran into the Elohim. 2 cities and over 200 priests of leaves....summoning tigers. I say all that to say that at normal speed you at least have a chance to keep up production-wise. at epic or marathon it IS way to slow.

Top Bottom