Gamespot review!

I stopped reading at "slick interface" in the intro. I wonder what they are smoking.

It may be a very polite way of saying it stinks, but why not be honest about it? They're not on the payroll are they? Do your job and write an honest review ffs.

Right, and now I see they write "excellent interface" just below, that lets us have good control over everything. I'd send them into rehab ASAP.

I don't understand all the hate for the UI. I have been complaingin about other features myself, so Im not blindly defending it. But I like the UI. There are a few parts I don't like, like workers asigned to a city hard to see (not really hard to see, more like the ovierview isnt clear and you need to focus to see what you are working).
Or that I miss info about many things, but thats not a UI problem, since they seem to have hidden info to us on purpose, like on diplomacy.

But besides those 2 things, I like the UI. But you are not the first one I see hating it, I just don't get it

I stopped reading at "slick interface" in the intro. I wonder what they are smoking.
I don't know what game you're playing, but the demo here (which I assume has the same interface as the full game) really does have a slick interface.
I find it nice and smooth :)

And if you stopped reading after the sixth(!) word, you're not really one to criticize this review, methinks ;)

I LOVE the new interface too!

It's rather similar to IGN's review. Honestly, I'm with IGN on this one for giving the interface or presentation a 10/10. It's definitely one of the strongest points of Civilization V.

It may be a very polite way of saying it stinks, but why not be honest about it? They're not on the payroll are they? Do your job and write an honest review ffs.

Right, and now I see they write "excellent interface" just below, that lets us have good control over everything. I'd send them into rehab ASAP.

ah, yes, send them to rehab because their review disagrees with your opinion.

there is no objective scale for UI slickness, therefore all you're doing is forcing your opinions down other peoples' throats.

then again, that's pretty much what gaming reviews do as well

Top Bottom