If you've got any questions, please don't hesitate to ask away. In case you guys are interested, I can also ask our editor Michael Graf (he's the one who did the story) to do a little Q&A here.
Thanks for your understanding!
Thanks a lot! I do have some questions for your editor
1. So, assuming you played the 100 turn demo, did youn choose Supremacy? If so, was this by choice or was is forced by the demo?
2. What Faction did you use?
3. Can you inform us of the pros & cons of each affinity when facing each other?
4. Why is it impossible/difficult to reach late game super units in your chosen affinity if you also spread your tech to other affinities as well?
5. Does the game have an actual turn limit? (I'm not reffering to the demo
6. Is it possible to win the game without chosing any affinity path?
7. If you can already have units and buildings assosiated with a specific affinity, is it possible to switch to another one? If so, will the units switch too?
8. Is there an aerial alien type?
9. Have you played only on a single biome? If not, is the alien life the same in each biome or do the textures change accordingly?
10. What are the pros & cons of the Fungal biome?
11. Are all the alien types present in each biome?
12. We know that there are no Great people in BE, but are there generals? If yes, what is their role?
13. In the article you compared BE with SMAC. Can you do a comparison with Civ5?
14. Can the player tie the affinity scores? If so, what is the visual representation of the faction?
15. Let's pick a faction, say ARC. How would their play style change with each affinity path?
16. What more can you tell us of the virtues system in BE?
17. In your article you mentioned that the AI opponents arrive on the first 10 turns, but previous interviews and articles said 50 turns. Is this changed?
18. Are the Explorers consumed when they perform a survey of giant bones etc?
19. Concerning super units, we know of a Purity floating Fortress, a Harmony Xenotitan and a Rocktapus, but we know nothing of Supremacy. Can you tell us of a Supremacy super unit?
20. How easily can the player bring down a satelite?
That's it for now.
I'm sure other people can add up more questions.