Gametrainer (Cheattool) by MegaDev

CCJ39

M-o-d-d-i-n-g Deity
Hello CivFans,

if you're looking for cheats or trainers for Civ5, here's our MegaTrainer for you.

With the today released version, you can use the following options in SinglePlayer Mode:

For version 1.0.0.17
Ctrl + F1 = Unlimited Movement
Ctrl + F2 = Unlimit Attacks per Turn
Ctrl + F3 = Heal Unit
Ctrl + F4 = +50 Experience
Ctrl + F5 = +500 Great Genereal Points
Ctrl + F6 = +10 Rounds Golden Age
Ctrl + F7 = +1.000 Points Golden Age
Ctrl + F8 = +10.000 Points Culture/Socialpolitics
Shift + F1 = +5.000 Gold
Alt + X = undo (all)

For version 1.0.0.20, 1.0.0.62, 1.0.0.621, 1.0.1.135, 1.0.1.141
Ctrl + F1 = Unlimited Movement
Ctrl + F2 = Unlimit Attacks per Turn
Ctrl + F3 = Heal Unit
Ctrl + F4 = +50 Experience
Ctrl + F4 = x times +50 Experience
Ctrl + F5 = +500 Great Genereal Points
Ctrl + F5 = x times +500 Great Genereal Points
Ctrl + F6 = +10 Rounds Golden Age
Ctrl + F6 = x times +20 Rounds Golden Age
Ctrl + F7 = +1.000 Points Golden Age
Ctrl + F7 = x times +2.000 Points Golden Age
Ctrl + F8 = +10.000 Points Culture/Socialpolitics
Ctrl + F8 = x times +20.000 Points Culture/Socialpolitics
Ctrl + F9 = +15 Food in City
Ctrl + F9 = x times +15 Food in City
Ctrl + F10 = +50 Production (Units)
Ctrl + F10 = x times +150 Production (Units)
Ctrl + F11 = +200 Production (Wonder+Buildings)
Ctrl + F11 = x times +800 Production (Wonder+Buildings)
Ctrl + F12 = +200 Production (Projects)
Ctrl + F12 = x times +600 Production (Projects)
Shift + F1 = +5.000 Gold
Shift + F1 = +100.000 Gold
Shift + F2 = 500 prestige for city state
Shift + F3 = 0 used strategic resources
Shift + F4 = 500 strategic resources
Shift + F5 = x times +300 research current tech
Shift + F5 = x times +150 research to techs
Shift + F6 = +1 Citypopulation
Shift + F6 = x times +3 Citypopulation
Alt + X = Disable (all)

Download

Have fun
CCJ39 (Admin ~ MegaDev)

Edit: 2010-09-28
- trainer for 1.0.0.17 updated with Gold-Cheat
- trainer for 1.0.0.20 released including alternative cheats for Exp/GG/GA/Culture

Edit: 2010-10-01
- trainer for 1.0.0.20 includes now all missing and planed cheats

Edit: 2010-10-25
- trainer now supports 1.0.0.62

Edit: 2010-10-27
- trainer now supports 1.0.0.621

Edit: 2010-12-22
- trainer now supports 1.0.1.135

Edit: 2010-12-24
- trainer now supports 1.0.1.141​

Some instructions on how to use it would be good :/

we've now added descriptions "how to use" to all cheats ;)

Can we get an install log including what registry files are added?

don't know why, but all our trainers and tools only store data in registry to "HKLM\SOFTWARE\MegaDev" (and then the program-name)... files are only located in the installfolder itself, but after use also some data in the "(My) Documents-Folder"

with 1.0.0.20 only some of the cheats seem to work - it seems the ones effecting units (heal/multiple attacks/etc...) dont work with the new version...so, will there be an update? ;)

with 1.0.0.20 only some of the cheats seem to work - it seems the ones effecting units (heal/multiple attacks/etc...) dont work with the new version...so, will there be an update? ;)

sure, I've read about the patch today morning... I'll try updating the trainer today evening, when I'm back at home ;)

it does - at least the 10000 culture points and the 500 GG points still work with 1.0.0.20. but you have to press the keyboard shortcuts inside the trainer and not in the game. hth ;)

it doesn't work....

a patch to version 1.0.0.20 has been released today, we need to update the trainer today evening first to make it completely compatible

it does - at least the 10000 culture points and the 500 GG points still work with 1.0.0.20. but you have to press the keyboard shortcuts inside the trainer and not in the game. hth ;)

good to know, maybe I only need to update a part of the cheats :king: ... I'll start working on the update in approx. 4-5 hours
and by the way, money will be included in next trainer version as well ;)

Wouldn't it make more sense to make this as a mod?

why making a mod giving these effects to all players? a trainer will only give you these options... I don't think it make sense if AI can move unlimited, play unlimited time in Golden Age and so on

@all

trainer updated for V1.0.0.20 now ;)

works great, but the game crashes very easy when the trainer is running. above all when using the heal-function or the unlimited moves function and then sending the unit some 10 spaces away...the latter always resulted in a crash to desktop :/
but if you are careful it works great ;)

works great, but the game crashes very easy when the trainer is running. above all when using the heal-function or the unlimited moves function and then sending the unit some 10 spaces away...the latter always resulted in a crash to desktop :/
but if you are careful it works great ;)

I haven't noticed any problems using the heal-function, when I heal the units and disable it before attacking/moving again... but the crash with the movement is a general Civ5-problem not directly from the traine... it's a little bit different from system to system, but in most cases the game doesn't crash for 18 fields long moves, but for 19+ with one click it crashs... however, I've tested with and without trainer and was getting for approx. 20 fields long moves each time a crash... when I move with trainer and unlimited movement cheat 5-6 fields with one click and then the next 5-6 fields, it's no problem and the game runs stable ;)

uh, i just checked out the live tuner, which was released as part of the SDK yesterday...i'm not sure if theres a need for any trainer from now on, although it doesnt do the unlimited thingies (move/attack)

uh, i just checked out the live tuner, which was released as part of the SDK yesterday...i'm not sure if theres a need for any trainer from now on, although it doesnt do the unlimited thingies (move/attack)

What is this "Live Tuner"?....hadnt used it yet?

Come on, Civ5 has a trainer, it's called settler through prince levels the Fire Tuner / Live Tuner / whatever they're choosing to call it at the time.

Grandpa Troll: You get it as part of the Civ V SDK, which you download from Steam.

I can see the Live Tuner in the SDK but how to use it?

however I think for most people it's much easier to use a trainer with simple hotkeys instead of this console ;)

just start a game and fire up the live tuner. you can modify nearly everything: gold/culture, reveal map, edit city/unit and so on...and its really easy to use, no console hacking, you just have to click on a few buttons ;)

just start a game and fire up the live tuner. you can modify nearly everything: gold/culture, reveal map, edit city/unit and so on...and its really easy to use, no console hacking, you just have to click on a few buttons ;)

I've started a game and then the live tuner, but there's a console and a menu on top in the live tuner... there're no buttons which will explain how to use/modify something with it?! is there any special menu in the game when live tuner is running?

Top Bottom