Gandhi aint that bad... I hate Bismark

Stephanovitch3

Celtic Diety of Wales
I hear alot about Gandhi being an absolute _ _ _ _ _ but in the many games i have played on SP he has been very kind to me :O shocking yes but the Germans are another story, I was playing as the Russians trying out a culture win as i had early advantage against all barbs in "Attack Of The Hun's" and got about 250 gold along with 3 settlers and a galley and a horde of horsies and then as i established some choke points with really good defence's they went beserk and had a galley moored by my city piling in catapults,knights and legions at it from 2 angles :O but as I appeased them they had say 5 turns to piss off but they came back feeding my completely upgraded modern infantry *looks proud* :lol: I ended up winning in everything par Domination as the AI were always behind my ass beating the :):):):) into my plans :mad: but i ended up with a city producing 156 production per turn and Moscow producing 98 culture per turn so I ended up with culture victory however the Germans were ass ramming my troops and constantly were aggresive however frail old Gandhi sat in his little segment of the map teching his way up slowly. So basically dont diss the midget indian!! he saved me ass :D

Top Bottom