This is a story, my second attempt after my first one stagnated
Leader: Gandhi
Civ: Warlords 2.13
Level: noble
Map: Continents huge, temperate, low sea level
Let the games begin......

4000BC
(introductions)
Narrator: We have the great glorious peaceful Gandhi, his domestic Adviser Haussman, his Military Advisor George W. Bush, his Foreign advisor Amby, his cultural Advisor Michelangelo, economic and scientific advisor Stephen D. lewitt.......
Gandhi (interrupting): i am a busy man and at the moment, all I can say is that we start our story at the folllowing location...

Here we settle Delhi on the Spot and we shall build a settler and research meditation....
Lewitt: The settling will wreck our economy!!!
Gandhi: Shut up! i am the boss
Michelangelo: (in an undertone) I heard he was a humble, peaceful guy
Gandhi: i heard you there!! This reincarnation of mine is angry and arrogant. So there.
Michelangelo: I think i'd better shut up (does so)

3600 BC
Lewitt: We have founded Buddhism in Delhi and Also, our scout received gold and 4 technologies from huts - wheel, agriculture, pottery, and writing
Gandhi: 4 technologies? That is soooo amazing, leave me alone for a while as i contemplate my good fate. Oh, and continue by researching Priesthood for the oracle
(leaves in a frenzy, can be heard singing outside)
Haussman (taps his head): he is... well I wont say anything in case he hears me

3320BC:
Narrator: And so Gandhi, makes his noble civilization (pun not intended) research monarchy after priesthood.
Lewitt: but Oh honourable master, it will take us a long time!
Gandhi: Doesn't matter, our second city will ease that and if we build the oracle, I want Fuedalism as the free tech.

3200BC - the settler finishes training
Haussman: Sire, the 4 brave souls, who will venture out into the dark hinterland for the good of our civilization our awaiting your orders.
Gandhi: HUH?
Bush: i guess he means ..a settler?
Gandhi: i knew that, send them west-southwest of us on tat coastal tile near the marble
Lewitt: In other news we received 2 more technologies Hunting and Archery
Gandhi(stunned): this is amazing news, i can't believe my good luck!!!! 1 technology is rare but a grand total of 7!!!
Lewitt: By this pursuit we have also received a total of 400 gold
Gandhi: that is a lot of gold, is there nobody else on the continent or what? We must have reached the limit of the huts we can get.

3040BC Bombay is founded

Gandhi: Start building a worker here, and i think that we should start using slaves
Michelangelo: But you are a peaceful guy who respects everybody
Gandhi: Didn't I tell you something about my new reincarnation? Get out or I shall copy the great Snaaty!!

Bush (in an undertone): Who's Snaaty?
Haussmann(whispering): I don't know. All I do know is that he had a penchant for turning people to stone....

Haussman: And sire, we built a fast worker in Delhi.
Gandhi; how do you like my new evil laugh :snigger: ?
Haussman: erm, very evil sire
Gandhi: Since I am a wonder monger, build me the stonehenge, the monument will help in expanding our empire

2600BC
Amby: Sire, there's this stupid bloke with a totally uncool headgear, wanting to speak to you.

Ragnar: Your pitiful civilisation will be crushed, unless you help us in our conquer the world mode and then we'll backstab you...eh? whya re you laughing?
Gandhi (doubling over): Coz you look so funny. Haven't you got some modern heheh headgear?
Ragnar: The horns fit my image as chief of the strongest.
Gandhi: Yeah, you look like a bull and you talk a l,ot of bull (guffaws)
Ragnar (offended): Do you want p[eace or do you want war
Gandhi: Ahh!! I'll go by my previous avatar, I'll take peace
(ragnar exits)
Amby: Sire, while you were busy with Ragnar, i talked to a bloke called Mansa Musa, seems like he is quite close to us
Gandhi: No problem
Lewitt: And, in an amazing display I have never seen before, we have received Animal Husbandry for free too!!!!!!

2440BC:
Haussman: Sire, we just built ouyr second fast worker in Bombay
Gandhi (hmpphhh): Make the oracle, I want free Fuedalism
Lewitt: It'll be a tough call sire, otherwise your turns researching monarchy will be more or less wasted...

2280BC:
Amby: Hey! We just got this seriously sad woman outside, she's annoyed with you coz she's hindu and you are buddhist
Gandhi: i guess I know who it is.....'Bella!
Isabella: So you pagan scum, you desire peace with my great soul?
Gandhi: Sure, you @!%()#&!@*&(^
Isabella: (speechless)
(she exits)
Gandhi Oh well, this is dangerous

2160BC:
Lewitt: And Judaism has been founded in a distant lan... no it's Isabella, she just converted
Gandhi: Damn that [beep][beep][beep][beep][beep]

2080BC: Delhi has a new stonecircle
Michaelangelo: And sire, in a display of amazing strength and power of the Indian culture, we have built STONEHENGE in Delhi
Ganhdi: I wonder why i asked you to build this stupid stone circle in Delhi... doesn't seem tos ereve any purpose
Michealangelo(spluttering) But you were a wonder-monger
Gandhi: that's only for wonders of some use
Michaelangelo: it does center the world map and give us a free monument in each city
Gandhi: That's more like it. Now build me a library in Delhi.

2040BC:
Lewitt: we discovered monarchy and can now call youa king
Gandhi: fine then, adopt that civic and now I am your supreme ruler. Power, riches, glory all are mine heeeheeheehee
Bush: He's crazier than me
Gandhi: Shut up or I'll replace you with that guy.. Obama

1840:
Bush: And we just trained 3 men in a loincloth with wooden clubs in hand in Bombay. The message that popped up said that they are the backbone of our army
Gandhi: What message?
Bush: Well, it popped up in the air, was coloured parchment colour and had black writing on it...

1640BC
Gandhi: I had a dream today. I was ordered to build a Settler in Delhi
Lewitt: But sire, that will wreck our economy!
Gandhi: Do you mean that i am poor at oneirology?
Lewitt: Nothing like that but.
Gandhi: Good, then get started

1440BC:
Lewitt: We have researched something called Iron Working as a result of which we have been able to see a grey silver metal we could not see earlier.
Gandhi: I'll put you up with my optometrist.
Michaelangelo: We have also built the oracle and taken as a free technology- FEUDALISM. So now we can easily build longbows
Gandhi: hah, longbows so early, I love this!
Lewitt: Then at least can we now start fishing?
Gandhi: Sure, we need it for Bombay
Lewit(under his breath): I'm glad he realises it.
Gandhi: I heard you, I also realise that you are stupid, do i have to fire you?
Lewitt: no, it's the meltdown, I wont find another job
Gandhi: then shaddup!!!

Top Bottom