Gary's 3D Props

Gary Childress

Student for and of life
Announcement: I've created an account at ShareCG.com and invite any and all to go visit to download or even just view my props.

Basically I am hoping to earn a few bucks here and there from my 3D labor.

How it works: each new visitor to view my works counts as a "hit" and at the end of each month I am compensated (albeit not a great deal) for the amount of traffic I help generate for the site. There is no cost to you, the visitor and all my works will be freebies. I believe you need to create a login at the site in order to actually download my stuff, however, you don't need to log in to browse the items on the site. Creating an account in order to download stuff doesn't cost you anything. I'm new to the site so I'm not 100% sure of all the ins and outs of it yet. I do know that Bjornlo has been a memeber of the site and understand it to be a reputable 3D marketplace.

So...I'm doing a little restructuring and cleaning up of my 3D prop thread. Please, I invite everyone to pop in occasionally to check out my newest stuff. I will try to keep this thread updated. I have not deleted my older props from the downloads database, however, I am no longer showcasing them in this thread as I would rather reserve this thread for my better creations.

So...without further adieu I present the fruits of my virtual labor:

DOWNLOAD ALL THE FOLLOWING ITEMS HERE

World War II Headwear Packs I-V for Michael 4:

Suspenders for Michael 4:

Michael 4 Complete Clothing Pack:

Thanks Vuldacon! I've added a new prop. An army bedroll which I'm using for one of my SMLE units. Perfect for early 20th century infantry.

I just had to give it a try. Here is the bedroll and the improved backpack in one ensamble. I think they turned out pretty darn good if I do say so myself! :D

Textures used are my own.

These are good looking items. Great Job.

Added a generic cargo ship in the OP. Can be used as a troop transport. It's very simplistic but at Civ scale it should look pretty good.

Still around, just haven't had a lot of time to do any units or anything. I'm working full time finally and have a long commute so I don't get a lot of free time anymore. :(

Good to hear you have a job, and maybe there is some time on the weekend to spend on new units (can't wait for that russian guy, you know). ;)

I posted a preview of some of my latest stuff on Renderosity in the second post in this thread. I'm starting to get a hang of Wings3D.

Just posted another WWII Headwear pack on Renderosity. This makes a total of 4 packs, 16 props now. See post #2 for preview and links. :)

Seasons Greetings & Happy New Year!

Top Bottom