1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] Gathering Storm achievement glitch?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by LoneDragon, Feb 19, 2019.

1. LoneDragon

LoneDragon Warlord

I've unlocked the Peacekeeper achievement in my first game of GS...I'm playing as Eleanor.

2. leandrombraz

leandrombraz Emperor

I got a couple of achievements that I'm pretty sure I didn't fulfill the requirement:

• Have a district be pillaged by 3 different random events - I didn't get a single district pillaged even once when I unlocked it.
    • Move a military unit into an enemy tile using a tunnel - There was no Tunnel nearby.

I think some achievements are triggering with any action in the game, regardless of who did it (you or the AI). Was Canada in your game?

3. Chefofrats

Chefofrats Warlord

Move a military unit into an enemy tile using a tunnel - this triggered for me when my military unit got booted out of the territory of a liberated city across a natural wonder tile. There were no tunnels anywhere near.

4. Naeshar

Naeshar Warlord

It seems the realization is the same as teleporting via border enforcement, paradropping and liberation. That might be why it triggers on other events. As for the tunnel, that might need moving the unit when one end of the tunnel is in your land and the other (or the landing tile) in enemys territory.

5. LoneDragon

LoneDragon Warlord

Yes, Canada is in the game. I probably should have mentioned that.

6. Vandlys

Vandlys Prince

I also just got the Peacekeeper achievement. Playing as Ottoman, and had a flood occur so I asked people to help me out. Canada won the aid, so he got the achievement I guess? Ridiculous : P

LoneDragon likes this.