[GS] Gathering Storm achievement glitch?

LoneDragon

Warlord
I've unlocked the Peacekeeper achievement in my first game of GS...I'm playing as Eleanor.

I got a couple of achievements that I'm pretty sure I didn't fulfill the requirement:

• Have a district be pillaged by 3 different random events - I didn't get a single district pillaged even once when I unlocked it.
  • Move a military unit into an enemy tile using a tunnel - There was no Tunnel nearby.

I think some achievements are triggering with any action in the game, regardless of who did it (you or the AI). Was Canada in your game?

Move a military unit into an enemy tile using a tunnel - this triggered for me when my military unit got booted out of the territory of a liberated city across a natural wonder tile. There were no tunnels anywhere near.

Move a military unit into an enemy tile using a tunnel - this triggered for me when my military unit got booted out of the territory of a liberated city across a natural wonder tile. There were no tunnels anywhere near.
It seems the realization is the same as teleporting via border enforcement, paradropping and liberation. That might be why it triggers on other events. As for the tunnel, that might need moving the unit when one end of the tunnel is in your land and the other (or the landing tile) in enemys territory.

I got a couple of achievements that I'm pretty sure I didn't fulfill the requirement:

• Have a district be pillaged by 3 different random events - I didn't get a single district pillaged even once when I unlocked it.
  • Move a military unit into an enemy tile using a tunnel - There was no Tunnel nearby.

I think some achievements are triggering with any action in the game, regardless of who did it (you or the AI). Was Canada in your game?
Yes, Canada is in the game. I probably should have mentioned that.

I also just got the Peacekeeper achievement. Playing as Ottoman, and had a flood occur so I asked people to help me out. Canada won the aid, so he got the achievement I guess? Ridiculous : P

Top Bottom