[GS] Gathering Storm General Discussion Thread

I'm hoping against that with all of my might :lol: I loved how Machu Picchu looked in civ V, and I'm also hoping that we get Neuschwanstein in the same expansion, but I don't really see it. A boy can dream can't he? :):):crazyeye:

Has the leaker from reddit who released the list of supposed GS leader been 100% correct so far?

Which leaker? If it is the one who predicted the Noongar, then no.
But if it is the other one, then they have been correct so far. Matthias Corvinus, Kupe, Wilfrid Laurier, Pachacuti

Has the leaker from reddit who released the list of supposed GS leader been 100% correct so far?
The leaker on reddit was full of excrement. The leaker on the site which shall not be named and on here has been 100% correct.

So with today's reveal that a seasted is an improvement opposed to a district, I wonder what the last unrevealed district could be. Any speculations? Something futuristic?

So with today's reveal that a seasted is an improvement opposed to a district, I wonder what the last unrevealed district could be. Any speculations? Something futuristic?

Where was that? In a tooltip?

That's kind of goofy that the Seastead is an improvement while the Neighborhood is a district. Maybe the scalable nature of the Neighborhood requires that it be a district.

Yeah, the Seastead might have a fixed Housing bonus.

Did anyone happen to write all this down someplace I can read it? :confused:
I think there'll be two more expansions for Civ VI rather than just one so Maya, Byzantium, Portugal, Assyria/Babylon, a Native American Civ, Ethiopia would be very likely for Expansion 3. Mali was already in my list. Phoenicia would make Carthage unlikely.

Sounds like speculation rather than leaked information. He's talking about what "he thinks" is "likely."
Well, in order to release a third expansion by February 2020, if they are indeed going to do so, the design work for it would already be underway.

Sounds like speculation rather than leaked information. He's talking about what "he thinks" is "likely."
Fwiw, they used the same wording ("I think") when talking about what Civs would be included in GS and they've been spot-on so far.

I'm feeling pretty confident we'll get a third expansion. It might even just be a big civ pack dressed up with some minimal new features to pass as an expansion. Regardless, there are some big names conspicuously absent from the roster. We, as fans, are going to want those. Firaxis, as a company, would be silly not to cash in on that desire.

Top Bottom