[GS] Gathering Storm General Discussion Thread

My experience is that most of the time you need to restart the Steam client when you get major DLC for it to work without problems.

Those of you with girlfriends/fiancees/wives: suckers!

Those of you with work tomorrow: suckers!
What about the ones with boyfriends/husbands? :p

Joke's on you though, we just gonna play together all day! (Took a week off so my boyfriend could visit me, turned out to be expansion release week :mischief:)

What about the ones with boyfriends/husbands? :p

Joke's on you though, we just gonna play together all day! (Took a week off so my boyfriend could visit me, turned out to be expansion release week :mischief:)
Girlfriends and wives are notorious for interrupting gameplay; boyfriends and husbands, not so much.

That Canada city list has some interesting choices. Kinda sad my hometown of Sudbury didnt get in (it only supplied the Allies almost all of there nickel in ww1 / 2 ... and is the largest french city outside of quebec.)

Who builds a list of Canadian cities and doesn't include Sudbury?? :confused:

Tough to get more all-round stereotypically Canadian than Sudbury. #showsudburysomelove

In the impressions thread they have said that Phoenicia will not benefit from non-home continent bonuses, which seems to go against what I recall from their livestream, which suggested they would get those bonuses. Do I recall incorrectly? If so, is that a bug?

I've played 20 hours over the past 2 days, feeling a tad burned out. Time to take a step back from my TV.

I'm enjoying GS though, it gets a thumbs up from me.

Well, Great Bath is the new Stonehenge ig.

First game on PRINCE as Mali and I go Calendar first and build a scout and a worker before going for the Great Bath.

Missed it by 4 turns. Heaven forbid I ever try to build it on high difficulty :crazyeye: Also all the religions in the world were founded by turn 50, leaving me out in the cold how unfortunate

Well, Great Bath is the new Stonehenge ig.

First game on PRINCE as Mali and I go Calendar first and build a scout and a worker before going for the Great Bath.

Missed it by 4 turns. Heaven forbid I ever try to build it on high difficulty :crazyeye: Also all the religions in the world were founded by turn 50, leaving me out in the cold how unfortunate
Huh, I managed to build it on King, Huge, as Brazil on my very first try. Though, I started to build immediately after finishing a monument.

Huh, I managed to build it on King, Huge, as Brazil on my very first try. Though, I started to build immediately after finishing a monument.

Wonders are really weird. Great bath has gone by turn 15 or 20 in one of the games I started, and the next one I'm in, I'm at ~turn 150, and really wondering if I should make a rush at the Temple of Artemis because it still hasn't been built yet...

Hungary has to be nerfed ASAP !!!!!!!

You haven't had your Suzerain taken out from under you and had 20 troops you were using turned against you. Yes I reloaded that one. Save scummer. But then later in the game I had Suzerain taken away yet again, this time with a fully promoted Amani at 12 envoys. Luckily this time I had 2 spare envoys to get Suzerain back, but I still lost my levied army. I didn't reload that one. That one was tolerable.

Top Bottom