Civ6 Piano Covers [NETHERLANDS]

mzmaster

Warlord
Last edited:
Hi mzmaster.

Nice work, any chance you could export these as traditional sheet music?

Thanks

A little different this time:). Enjoy my live perfomance of the Norwegian Modern Theme!
You played extremely well. Much kudos to you!

It would be great if you released sheet music (arranged for the piano) for the Sumeria, China, and Norway themes, as well as for other civs as well.

However, you have to credit Geoff Knorr and a few others, with you as the arranger.

You played extremely well. Much kudos to you!

It would be great if you released sheet music (arranged for the piano) for the Sumeria, China, and Norway themes, as well as for other civs as well.

However, you have to credit Geoff Knorr and a few others, with you as the arranger.
Thank you! I am glad you liked it! And I totally forgot about credits!:eek:
As for sheets... Of course, I will make them eventually, I just don't know how yet:)

Thank you! I am glad you liked it! And I totally forgot about credits!:eek:
As for sheets... Of course, I will make them eventually, I just don't know how yet:)
To make sheet music, you can use either Finale Notepad or Musescore. I believe that there's an option in Synthesia that allows you to export to MusicXML format, which can be read in other music notation software such as Finale, Sibelius, or Musescore. However, for compatibility purposes, Finale Notepad and Musescore are popular, as both are free.

For example, I made my own remix of Kongo's theme using Finale (though can also be read and edited using Finale Notepad): https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/music-of-civ-vi.570444/page-18#post-14523274

To make sheet music, you can use either Finale Notepad or Musescore. I believe that there's an option in Synthesia that allows you to export to MusicXML format, which can be read in other music notation software such as Finale, Sibelius, or Musescore. However, for compatibility purposes, Finale Notepad and Musescore are popular, as both are free.

For example, I made my own remix of Kongo's theme using Finale (though can also be read and edited using Finale Notepad): https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/music-of-civ-vi.570444/page-18#post-14523274
Thank you a a lot for your help! I will look into this software for sure!

Great work! Glad I bumped into this on the forums. :D

The music of Civ has been its strongest point for at least the last two games.

Top Bottom