[GS] Gathering Storm Screenshots Discussion Thread

I haven't been following this thread too closely, but anybody notice this yet?

I'm hoping this is indicative of some kind of world relation stats being available from the diplomacy screen. If that's the case, I'm also hoping that it's available when a leader just approaches you out of the blue about friendship or promises and similar things.
The lectern icon there is used in other screens as an icon for the Diplomatic Favor currency. So it may be the World Congress screen, or a report screen about Diplomatic Favor sources, etc.

Other option is they've finally added theming bonuses to great works of writing.

I doubt it: how theming a amphitheater in the Medieval Era will help to an Industrial/Modern civic?

It could be Sweden: it will fit chronologically with Kristina, and it will be thematical with the Minverva of the North and some cultural/scientific bonuses (maybe an archaeological museum that produce science too?)

You're missing this bit.

Edit: Here's Steam Power with Panama Canal:

Edit 2: Just noticed railroad is missing from this one...
Interesting. The railroad improvement has been moved to another tech or was not included in the build for the FL. Given the icon of Steam Power, it should come with this tech.

Interesting. The railroad improvement has been moved to another tech or was not included in the build for the FL. Given the icon of Steam Power, it should come with this tech.
Railroad has been a tech in every civ game except 6, maybe they added it now.

Wait... is the Ucayali River indicating the Incas are in?
I don't think many people still doubt the leak. With Hungary and the Maori predicted correctly including their leader it is highly likely. Add that we know there will be a Cothon (Carthage or Phoenicia) and a Canadian mountain range, what would further confirm the leak. The Inca river is just the next unofficial confirmation for the leak.

I don't think many people still doubt the leak. With Hungary and the Maori predicted correctly including their leader it is highly likely. Add that we know there will be a Cothon (Carthage or Phoenicia) and a Canadian mountain range, what would further confirm the leak. The Inca river is just the next unofficial confirmation for the leak.

Replace indicating with corroborating as you wish :)

I don't think many people still doubt the leak.
Even I no longer doubt, though if by some miracle Eleanor proved wrong... ;)

Wait... is the Ucayali River indicating the Incas are in?

Most likely, but because it is part of the Amazon i have only added it as tentatively in the Features Post

Most likely, but because it is part of the Amazon i have only added it as tentatively in the Features Post

The actual river (highlighted part) doesn't go into Brazil though. :D

Top Bottom