GC3 Beta now available @ $44.99

We also updated the tentative schedule, so you can see what's expect over the next few months.

August 2014: Beta 1 - Terraforming! Ideology rework! Tons of other stuff!
Now that the game is something approaching fun, we’re calling it a beta. This release adds a ton of stuff (and the regular $49.99 price, discounted to $44.99 during Early Access). See here for more: http://forums.galciv3.com/456691/page/1/

October 2014: Beta 2 - Diplomacy! Trade! United Planets! Krynn Syndicate! Global Events!
October will be a big month for GalCiv III. Many of the non-combat paths open up at this point, and we introduce global events and the fifth faction, the Krynn Syndicate.

December 2014: Beta 3 - Combat! Yor Singularity!
This is the big combat update. Ground invasions, our new take on fleet combat, and the sinister mechanical Yor join the beta before the end of the year.

Early 2015: Iteration, balance, polish, factions 7 & 8, and more!

April 2015: Release!

Not because I dislike Stardock or GCIII, but because I really dislike the Early Access model (Kerbal Space Program being the one exception) I probably will wait until release (or very close to it, just to get the 10% discount) to get this game, which is looking pretty good so far.

For those of who didn't want to shell out $99 to be Founders, is it time to jump in?
I say yes, the Beta is definitely fun to play.

Top Bottom