Resource icon

GDG's Adjustable Warmongering, Raze Penalty, War Weariness 1.1.5

gelodgreat

Prince
gelodgreat submitted a new resource:

GFG Lower War Weariness for Warmongers - War Weariness

This mod aims to lower the war weariness inflicted in your own city and captured city.

Features:
Fully customizable war weariness.

This mod is in testing phase if you noticed some bugs please report it :D

Installation: Extract to C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods

Read more about this resource...

zomg yes it's finally here what settings do i use to abolish it forever?!

zomg yes it's finally here what settings do i use to abolish it forever?!
set it to zero. you can see my code i write the default there. I also put every combat to zero if you have suggestions you can tell me especially this line "WAR_WEARINESS_DECAY_TURN_AT_PEACE" and "WAR_WEARINESS_DECAY_TURN_AT_WAR" i cant seem to understand this

WAR_WEARINESS_DECAY_TURN_AT_PEACE : i think that's how much it drops each turn when you issue a peace treaty
WAR_WEARINESS_DECAY_TURN_AT_WAR : the opposite how much it increases each turn as long as your at war.

well i put 0 in Where Name="WAR_WEARINESS_DECAY_TURN_AT_WAR so no WW would appear at all?

as for the peace one put a high value so it

i just set everything to 0 except

<Where Name="WARMONGER_RAZE_PENALTY_PERCENT"/>
<Set Value="20"/>

if i raze a city that counts towards being a warM

i'll give my new settings a test tonight gonna go on a rampage and see what happens :D

well i put 0 in Where Name="WAR_WEARINESS_DECAY_TURN_AT_WAR so no WW would appear at all?

as for the peace one put a high value so it

i just set everything to 0 except

<Set Value="20"/>

if i raze a city that counts towards being a warM

hahaha total warmonger mate. you can try it if you have any reviews you can tell me

I freaking love your mods! I like how you throw some of the description in!! But I'm a little confused about this. What do these values do??

<Update>
<Where ModifierId="STANDARD_DIPLOMATIC_RAZED_MY_CITY" Name="ReductionTurns"/>
<Set Value="5"/>
</Update>
<!-- Default Value = -1 -->
<Update>
<Where ModifierId="STANDARD_DIPLOMATIC_RAZED_MY_CITY" Name="ReductionValue"/>
<Set Value="-1"/>
</Update>

And how are these two values different??

<Update>
<Where ModifierId="WARMONGER_RAZE_PENALTY_PERCENT" Name="InitialValue"/>
<Set Value="-5"/>
</Update>

<Update>
<Set Value="10"/>
</Update>

Sorry for the bombardment, I'm just adjusting all the mods I get and trying to understand stuff before doing so!

those are the values that increase your warM score when you raze a city

the STANDARD_DIPLOMATIC_RAZED_MY_CITY i think refers to your relationship with the ai you razed the city how it decays each turn and at what rate.

the WARMONGER_RAZE_PENALTY_PERCENT is the Wm penalty you receive for the whole map. not sure why there are 2 though?

I freaking love your mods! I like how you throw some of the description in!! But I'm a little confused about this. What do these values do??

<Update>
<Where ModifierId="STANDARD_DIPLOMATIC_RAZED_MY_CITY" Name="ReductionTurns"/>
<Set Value="5"/>
</Update>
<!-- Default Value = -1 -->
<Update>
<Where ModifierId="STANDARD_DIPLOMATIC_RAZED_MY_CITY" Name="ReductionValue"/>
<Set Value="-1"/>
</Update>

And how are these two values different??

<Update>
<Where ModifierId="WARMONGER_RAZE_PENALTY_PERCENT" Name="InitialValue"/>
<Set Value="-5"/>
</Update>

<Update>
<Set Value="10"/>
</Update>

Sorry for the bombardment, I'm just adjusting all the mods I get and trying to understand stuff before doing so!

I'm also in testing this values. but i think STANDARD_DIPLOMATIC_RAZED_MY_CITY the penalty from the AI and WARMONGER_RAZE_PENALTY_PERCENT is the global percentage. I tried razing a city and it didn't give me a warmonger penalty.

the STANDARD_DIPLOMATIC_RAZED_MY_CITY i think refers to your relationship with the ai you razed the city how it decays each turn and at what rate.

the WARMONGER_RAZE_PENALTY_PERCENT is the Wm penalty you receive for the whole map. not sure why there are 2 though?

I think you're correct. Thanks for further explanation :D

can confirm this works great. i completely wiped out a civ in the medieval era and my cities didn't care!

wow, just what I need. I am really bothered by the high levels of war weariness. Is there a way we can tweak the policy cards that reduce war weariness by 25% to, say 50% or so?

Top Bottom