GDG's Roads to Capital

GDG's Roads to Capital 1.6.7

gelodgreat

Prince
gelodgreat submitted a new resource:

Settlers makes road after settling (All Leads to Rome for all Civs) - Road

Features:
- Gives all Civilization to have an ability to make roads to capital.
Like All Roads to Rome.

- Added Pax Britannica to Rome as Secondary Unique Trait as compensation.

If you found bugs in the mod please report it so i can look into it :)

Installation: Extract to C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods

View attachment 457429 View attachment 457430 View attachment 457431

Read more about this resource...

Interesting addition (although I'm not sure what Rome would do with the Pax Brittanica).

is it a direct copy of Pax Britannica? wouldn't that provide them with the Redcoat UU as well?

also it only works when they settle on other continents.

Thanks for this interesting mod. I am unclear on this: does the road appear as the settler travels to the destination, or does the road appear after the city is founded? Also, what of the initial settler, who some of us have move around a bit for a few turns looking for an optimal site before settling the first city? Does that settler's meanderings appear as a road too?

Thanks for this interesting mod. I am unclear on this: does the road appear as the settler travels to the destination, or does the road appear after the city is founded? Also, what of the initial settler, who some of us have move around a bit for a few turns looking for an optimal site before settling the first city? Does that settler's meanderings appear as a road too?

This functions like All Leads to Rome. After you settle a city there will be a road connecting to your capital

I see now. I was thinking it worked like how trade caravans create roads as they go. That would be an interesting way to have settlers work too. Road making is also built into military engineers and Roman legions (not sure about the latter in this game.)

You might need to check this carefully because my understanding of romes ability is the road only forms IF the city could have a trade route with Rome. Part of Rome/leader ability is all cities start with a trade station which extrends trade routes. Without this part of it, your mod may not work unless you make sure you have internal trade routes going to create the trading posts.

The all roads lead to rome is a good trait for economical and expansionist gameplay.
Now you gave it to everyone (btw does it also create the trading post for every city?)

By giving rome the Pax Brittanica you were trying to help rome keep the expansionist gameplay, but now with a militaristic approach.

Maybe what you could do to REALLY!!!! Help Rome being expansionist and not necessarly being an offensive-or-no-real-bonus civ.
Is let it build the aqueducts and entretainment complex at half the time. Fits rome very well!

You might need to check this carefully because my understanding of romes ability is the road only forms IF the city could have a trade route with Rome. Part of Rome/leader ability is all cities start with a trade station which extrends trade routes. Without this part of it, your mod may not work unless you make sure you have internal trade routes going to create the trading posts.

This mods take only existing traits of the existing civs.

The all roads lead to rome is a good trait for economical and expansionist gameplay.
Now you gave it to everyone (btw does it also create the trading post for every city?)

By giving rome the Pax Brittanica you were trying to help rome keep the expansionist gameplay, but now with a militaristic approach.

Maybe what you could do to REALLY!!!! Help Rome being expansionist and not necessarly being an offensive-or-no-real-bonus civ.
Is let it build the aqueducts and entretainment complex at half the time. Fits rome very well!

Can u recommend what should i replace? as far as my knowledge knows I can only get existing traits from other civs

Let Rome build entertainment complexes at half the time and their baths.

And let rome's engineer have 6 charges (so he can build more forts and roads!)

Let Rome build entertainment complexes at half the time and their baths.

And let rome's engineer have 6 charges (so he can build more forts and roads!)

Which current civs have those traits already??

Top Bottom