GEM Alternate History Scenairio. No more Attilla, A whole new world.

An easy way for deciding the leaders of civs is to look for a civ that lived around that time in that region(if that nation exsisted in real timeline even better.) and make them leader.

So for the Byzantines' either John VIII, Constantine XI(Famous for being the last Byzantine in real life.) or Manuel II(Who ruled at exactly 1400 if that helps.)

The Romans are trickier since they are now a Republic however i think a good title for leader should involve Ceasar in some way(Either as a title showing that the name still is a title used by Romans.) or as a surname to represent this rulers relation to Julius and Augustus.

The Yuan Dynasty should have some named perhaps related to Ghengis or Kublai Khan?

I'll try thinking of a couple more.

I don't think the romans would want to keep Caesar as it was a reminder of the Empire and they would support a democracy. just like the USSR would never call stalin or other leaders a Tsar.

I Don't Think Islam Would make a Pollitical Difference with all the propaganda and laws against it from the Byzantines, but i would have it in the Arab cities and germanic and moors as an 'Other' Religion to stop christianity spreading to them. Confusionism can be an American Religion.

As for Leaders I would appreciate if you could do the research and make the list so that i can continue with the map work.

Heres a list of most of the rulers. I don't know how to put the details into spoilers to shrink the page sorry.

1.Rome- Romulus Severillus(Combination of two Roman names.)
2.Byzantine- John VII, Manuel II, or Constantine XI(All rulers of Byzantine in 1400s) are all suitable to be Emperor
3.Moors- Abdullah I (Ruler of Manrinid Dynasty in Real timeline)
4.Vikings- Margaret I (Queen of the Kalmar Union in the Real Timeline)
5.Franks- John II (Duke of Bavaria in Real Timeline)
6.Vandals- Albert IV (Duke of Austria. The real Vandal rulers had died out in 500s so the Austrians are their closest real life rulers since the Vandals rule Austria in this timeline.)
7.Visigoths- Miklos (Ruler of Transylvania the main period that the Visigoths passed through.)
8.Ostrogoths- Alexander the Kind(Ruler of Moldovia)
9.Saxons- Henry VII (Due to the English Kings having descended from Saxons and Normans who are located in this region the real English Kings would develop just only ruling over different parts of the world.)
10.Swedes- Eric of Pomerania (Also Eric III of Sweden)
11.Fins- Charles VIII (Son of Eric III reason for ruling Finland perhaps is because he rebelled from his father.)
12.Kievan Rus'- Vasily I (Grand Prince of Moscow descended from the Grand Princes in Kiev.)
13.Huns- Constantine II (Closest Hunnic relations in real life were apparently the Kings of the Bulgarian Empire. Other possibility and this works with other Germanic or other tribes is to create a name that sounds Germanic and make them ruler.)
14.Songhay- Musa III (Was Mansa of Mali around 1400 closest real life ruler as the first Songhai ruler that i could find didn't appear till 1466.)
19.Ethiopia- Dawit I (Ruler of Ethiopia during 1400.)
21.Timurids- Timur II
22.Golden Horde- Edigu (True Ruler of the Golden Horde in 1400s)
23.Chagatai Khanate- Mahmud II(Last ruler of a unified Chagatai Khanate in real life.)
25.Gupta Empire- Chandragupta VI
26. Vakataka Empire- Harihara Raya I(Ruler of Southern India in 1400s)

Taking a break from finding out this info will probably resume the rest tomorrow.

Heres a list of most of the rulers. I don't know how to put the details into spoilers to shrink the page sorry.

Just go advandced mode and click the little SPOIL button while highlighting the text u want to put in it.

Spoiler :
1.Rome- Romulus Severillus (What Leaderhead? Julius or Augustus? or maybe even alexander?)
2.Byzantine- Constantine XI (Sounds Coolest, Probs Justinian or Charles of the HRE as leader)
3.Moors- Abdullah I (Works, Hannibal for leaderhead?)
4.Vikings- Margaret I (Awesome i can use Boudica as the LH and save Ragnar for Saxxones)
5.Franks- John II (Louis?)
6.Vandals- Albert IV (Brennus)
7.Visigoths- Miklos (Cuza LH? may be too classical but i would assume Visigoths and Vandals to have adopted more roman culture than the others?)
8.Ostrogoths- Alexander the Kind(I dont think 'The Kind' would still be used by the romans but probally Peter for LH)
9.Saxons- Henry VII (Should find a more german tounge for Henry, Ragnar as LH)
10.Swedes- Eric of Pomerania (Jao or van oranje? for LH)
11.Fins- Charles VIII (Doesnt Matter its a Minor)
12.Kievan Rus'- Vasily I (Charlemagne)
13.Huns- Constantine II (Too close to the Byzantine one. I was just thinking another Genghis for LH)
14.Songhay- Musa III (Was Mansa of Mali around 1400 closest real life ruler as the first Songhai ruler that i could find didn't appear till 1466. I dont know, obviously Mansa for LH)
19.Ethiopia- Dawit I (Yaqob for LH)
21.Timurids- Timur II (Darius for LH? Sulieman might be better)
22.Golden Horde- Edigu (Genghis)
23.Chagatai Khanate- Mahmud II(Kublai)
25.Gupta Empire- Chandragupta VI (Ghandi)

26. Vakataka Empire- Harihara Raya I(Could we find his wife or some close female leader so we can use Asoka)

Sounds good to me and thanks here is some suggestions for LHs for the ones you identified.

Spoiler :
1. Rome-Augustus is probably the best suited one for the Romans
2.Byzantine-Justintinian is the most suited as it fits the Byzantine look.
3.Moors-Hannibal is a good leader to me
5.Franks-Louis is probably the best LH that i can think of.
8.Ostrogoths-This is true i went with the name as thats what his translation was. Peter is probably the best LH for them.
11.Oh my bad about the Fins.
13.Genghis is a good LH for the Huns(Only one that might beat it is the actual Mongol nation thats located in Mongolia.)
26. I'll look for one.

Yes, i have finished the map with all the cities and buildings and pop's but I still need some help with which wonders, techs and religions to each city.

then units will take a while too.

I am however quite busy with college but i still have time for this, but my history is rubbish so i really do need you guys help with that bit.

As for buildings and pops Africa and asia are easier as i can just copy from 1500AD but europe is harder. Putting all the Improvements around Rome i can get it to 14 pop, should i have the cities at their largest or about 3 or 4 below? if you know the right pop for most cities that would be great. I need to know techs before buildings, and buildings before pop. I will have a stab at religions for the west.

What would be Better to use for america: Confucian, Buddhist, Tao or Hindu?

Here is my 'Shout' then. I need you to fill in the forms below for each civ, a rough example of WRR is given but that needs work. I can't really do much work without this now and it may seem like alot of work but remember it should only be needed for the western civs

Spoiler :

Civilisation: eg Western Rome
Colour: eg Dark Red
Techs: All Ancient, All Classical, Drama, Fuedalism, Optics...
Religion: eg Christianity (HC Rome)
Wonders: eg Sistine Chapel (Rome), Apolstalic Palace (Rome), Stonehenge (Dumnomiorum)...
National Wonders: eg National Epic (Rome)...
Large City (9+) Buildings: eg Monument, forge, lighthouse...
Medium City (5-8) Buildings: eg Monument, Forge...
Small City (1-4) Buildings: eg Monument...
Large City Army: eg 3 Archers, 1 Swordsman (Prae), 1 Axeman...
Medium City Army: eg 2 Archers, 1 Axeman...
Small City Army: eg 1 Archer...
Exception Units: eg 2 Extra Praetorians in Iberian Cities, 2 Extra Praetorians in Londinium...
Border Armies: eg 3 Prae's outside Mandagora (South India)
Cities with a non State Religion aswell as the state one: Cork (Islam), Salona (Orthodox)

A Clean Version:
Spoiler :
Civilisation:
Colour:
Techs:
Religion:
Wonders:
National Wonders:
Large City Buildings:
Medium City Buildings:
Small City Buildings:
Large City Army:
Medium City Army:
Small City Army:
Exception Units:
Border Armies:
City Religion Exceptions:

And here are the civs
Spoiler :
Civ Desc, Short Desc, Adjective (Placeholder) (Leader)
1. Western Rome, Rome, Western Roman (Rome) (Julius)
2. Eastern Rome, Byzantia, Eastern Roman (Byzantine) (Justinian)
3. The Moors, Moorland, Moorish (Carthage) (Saladin)
4. The Vikings, Norway, Viking (Norse)
5. The Franks, Frankia, Frankish(France)
6. The Vandals, Vandalia, Vandal (Celts)
7. The Visigoths, West Gothia, Visigoth (Germany)
8. The Ostrogoths, East Gothia, Ostrogoth (Poland)
9. The Saxons, Saxonia, Saxon (Germany)
10. The Swedes, Sweedland, Sweedish (Sweedish)
11. The Finns, Finnland, Finnish (Finnish)
12. Kievan Russia, Russia, Kievan (Russia)
13. The Huns, Hunnia, Hunnic (Russia)
14. Songhay, West Africa, Songhay (Mali)
15. Bantu Peoples, Central Africa, Bantu (Mali)
16. Khoisan Peoples, South Africa, Khoisan (South Africa)
17. Shwalli Peoples, Zululand, Shwalli (Zulu)
18. Luo Peoples, East Africa, Luo (Zulu)
19. Ethiopia, Ethiopia, Ethiopian (Ethiopia)
20. The Arabs, Arabia, Arabian (Arabia)
21. The Timurid Dynasty, Persia, Timurid (Persia)
22. The Golden Horde, Golden Horde Mongolia, Golden Horde (Mongolia)
24. Tibetan Peoples, Tibet, Tibetan (China)
25. The Gupta, India, Guptan (India)
26. Vakataka, South-India, Vakataka (India)
30. The Song Dynasty, Song China, Song (China)
31. The Yuan Dynasty, Yuan China, Yuan (China)
34. Malasian Peoples, Malasia, Malasian (Polynesian)
35. Papuan Peoples, Papua, Papuan (Polynesian)

Here is Rome and Byzantine they were the easiest to me.

Spoiler :
Civilization:Roman Repblic(I think they shouldn't be Western Rome as by now the two Rome's would have differed greatly and having west and east wouldnt make a good discernation of them.)
Color: Dark Red
Techs: All Ancient, All Classical, Most Medieval(Stopping around Divine Right. Has Education though?)
Religion: Roman Catholicism(HC Rome)
Wonders:Sistine Chapel(Rome), Apostolic Palace(Rome), Stonehenge(Londinum), and Notre Dame(Luteia Parisorum), St. Peter's Basilica(Could be the Catholic Religious Wonder? sounds too similar to Apostolic Palace though i felt.)
National Wonders: Heroic and National Epics(Rome?)
Large City Buildings: Monument, Forge, Lighthouse(If Coastal), Catholic Church and Monastery, Library,Forum, Ampitheater, Aqueduct(Can have if either coastal or not coastal), and Catholic Cathedral(Only in Rome, Londinum, Parisorum, and the most important Iberian Roman city.), Courthouse(regardless of location)
Medium City Buildings: Monument, Forge, Lighthouse(If Coastal), Catholic Monastery, Forum, and Aqueduct(Only if not coastal.), Courthouse(if middle or far distance)
Small City Buildings: Monument, Forge, Forum, and Courthouse(If far distance)
Large City Army: 3-4 Longbowmen(Depends on City Rome, Londinum, and Parisorum should get 4 other big cities 3.), 2-3 Praetorians(Or Macemen depends i reccomend Prae though number also based on city as well.), and 1 Axemen
Medium City Army: 2 Longbowmen, 1-2 Praetorians
Small City Army: 1-2 Longbowmens, 1 Praetorian
Exception Units: 2 Praetorians and Trebuchets in Border Iberian and French territory. 1 Praetorian, 1 Knight(Represents the weak Mounted Army that Rome has.), and 1 Tebuchet in Londinum
Border Armies: 3 Prae near their South Indian City(If they still have one like the plan)
City Religion Exceptions: Border cities(not all but a few can be random)

And here is the Byzantines

Spoiler :
Civilization: Byzantine Empire
Color: Either Grey, Dark Green, or Purple
Techs: Same as Rome only they have Divine Right and no Education
Religion: Greek Orthodox(Can be called just Orthodox just as Roman Catholicism just Catholicism)(HC Constantinople)
Wonders: Hagia Sophia(Constantinople), Great Lighthouse(If Alexandria or some city mabye a tile away otherwise then no lighthouse.), Colossus?, Masuleom of Mausallos(Turkish City), Parthenon(Athens)
National Wonders: National and Epic wonder?
Large City Buildings: Monument, Forge, Aqueduct, Hippodrome, Orthodox Church and Monastery, Orthodox Cathedral(In important cities like Athens and Con.), Courthouse, and Market, Grocer
Medium City Buildings: Monument, Forge, Aqueduct, Hippodrome, Orthodox Church and Monastery, Market, Grocer, Courthouse(If medium distance or far away)
Small City Buildings: Monument, Forge, Hippodrome, Orthodox Monastery, Market, Courthouse.
Large City Army: 2-3 Longbowmen, 2-4 Cataphract(Depending on importance of city.), 1 Crossbowmen
Medium City Army:2-3 Longbowmen, 1-2 Cataphract, 1 Crossbowmen
Small City Army:1 Longbowmen, 1 Cataphract, 1 Crossbowmen
Exception Units: Cities near lands Byzantine at war get extra 1-2 Cataphracts depending on danger and 1 Trebuchet and 1 catapult.
Border Armies: Cataphracts stationed near imporant borders that need defending(Not sure where best to place them)
City Religion Exceptions:Similar to Rome border cities depending on the city should possibly get other religions.(So a city near Roman Republic should start with Catholicism unless it is known for being extremely Orthodox at some point.)

Ouch i have really reached a hard point that needs some discussion. I completely forgot about imrpvements and i will need to know about them before i can do City sizes and therefore buildings and units.

So a revised little list for the romans, and i am serious i need these done or i probally wont be able to finish the map.

Spoiler :

Civilization
Roman Republic

Color
Dark Red

Techs
All Ancient, All Classical, Most Medieval (No Optics), Constitution (Need for them to be a republic)

Religion
Roman Catholicism (HC Rome)

Wonders
Sistine Chapel (Rome), Apostolic Palace(Rome), Stonehenge (Londinum), and Notre Dame (Luteia Parisorum).

National Wonders
Heroic Epic (Rome), National Epic (Rome)

Large City Buildings
Lighthouse, Harbour, Forge, Forum, Christian Temple, Christian Monastary, Theatre, Granary, Walls, Barracks, Castle, Stable, Christian Cathedral (for Paris, Rome, Londinium and the West Spain one) Grocer, Libary

Medium City Buildings
Lighthouse, Harbour, Forge, Forum, Christian Temple, Christian Monastary, Theatre, Granary, Walls, Barracks

Small City Buildings
Lighthouse, Harbour, Forge, Forum, Christian Temple, Granary, Walls

Large City Army
3 Longbowmen, 2 Praetorians, 1 Maceman

Medium City Army
2 Longbowmen, 2 Praetorians

Small City Army
1 Longbowman, 1 Praetorian

Fort Units
1 Praetorian Each

Exceptioned City Units
1 extra Longbowman in Paris, Rome, Londinium and Carthage.
1 Knight in Central Iberian Fort.

Forts
4 along Rhine, 1 between Londinium and Edinburgh, 4 on Roman/Moor Border (3 in Iberia one in Africa), 1 on Visigoth/Roman Border.

City Religion Exceptions
A few Border Cities have Pagan and Illyrian City has Orthodox

Improvement Ratings in Regions
95% in Italia
80% in Gaul
70% in Iberia
70% in Britania
70% in Africus

Road Amounts
Make sure every city, Recourse and Improvement is conected, but empty tiles or Farm tiles can have no road. (Other Options for any civ are: (Connect Cities, Recource and Imrpovements) (Connect Cities, Recources and Village/Towns) (Connect Cities and Recources Only) (Connect Cities and Key Recources) (Connect Cities Only) (Connect Only Key Cities)

Special Roads
Silk Road, the Path of which i can find on Wikipedia
Road between Carthage and Egypt?

Another point, I am unsure on city sizes, I can get cities to like paris to 21 but i feel that is too high. should i see how high it can go then take off a third? so Paris would be a size 14 city at the start? Rome would Remain 15, its max.

Are there any imrovements that you cant normally put on forest that i should put on forest?

How many roads is also confusing, for the romans it seems alright to give all tiles a road but it is ugly and maybe too good?

It's a little late for me right now so im gonna catch up on quite a few of them tomorrow as tomorrow is a down day for me. As for answers to your questions.

The most powerful cities in the Roman Empire should be larged sized mabye not max but a good size that would be expected for that time period(Since Rome is still in power the numbers should be actually higher then real life medieval times.)

Rome should have roads traveling through all the cities(in other words they are all connected.) and have roads going to all the resources(so just a regular farm or hamlet could stay without a road unless it is in the way of a path from mabye Rome to Mediolanum.)

There should be a tiny road between Carthage and Egypt as they were both Roman territory so the Romans would have made sure the two were connected.

Africus should be a little higher in impovement rating then Britania and Iberia only cause their only enemy lies to the west.(Byzantine's are more of neutral/allies and the desert is devoid of any real civilization.) perhaps they have 75% and mabye up Gaul to 85%?

Heres 3,4,5,6,7,8

#3 The Moors

Spoiler :
Civilization: The Moors

Color: Brown

Techs: All Ancient,All Classical, All Medieval(up to Banking perhaps.)

Religion:What primary religion Moors will be(If the major power for the religion pick random city for holy city.)

Wonders: Spiral Minaret perhaps?(in their capital city if so.), Univercity of Sankore

National Wonders: Heroic and National Epic

Large City Buildings: Monument, Aqueduct, Barracks, Forge, Library, Bank, Market, Grocer, Madrassa(Perhaps or mint is a good idea), Their primary religions temple, monastery, and cathedral(The Cathedral in the holy city and capital perhaps?)

Medium City Buildings: Monument, Aqueduct, Barracks, Forge, Library, Market, Grocer, Primary Religions Temple and Monastery.

Small City Buildings: Monument, Barracks, Forge, Market, Primary Relugions Monastery

Large City Army: 2 Camel Archers(As Unique unit for them?), 2 Crossbowmen

Medium City Army: 1 Camel Archer, 1 Crossbowmen, 1 Archer

Small City Army: 1 Crossbowmen, 2 Archer

Exception Units: 2 Camel Archers in Primary Iberian city

Border Armies: 2 Macemen at African Border

City Religion Exceptions: Roman Catholicism in all Iberian cities and possibly some African cities as well.(Unless the Moors are not tolerant then they should have very few cities being Catholic.

Forts: Mostly around the same number as Rome and near the same location but vary a bit since they wouldn't just copy the Romans.

Improvements Percentage: Africa 90%, Iberia 60-70%. Iberia has been a tense location and with the constant destruction and fighting it would have resulted in much of previous Roman improvements being destroyed.

Roads: All the cities in Iberia should be connected(Or almost all of them.) and as for Africa the most important cities should be connected.

#4 The Vikings

Spoiler :
Civilization: The Vikings

Colour: Some form of Blue

Techs:All Ancient, All Classical, early Medieval

Religion:pagan(right? i forget some of the stuff.)

Wonders: None

National Wonders: Heroic Epic

Large City Buildings: Monument,Forge, Barracks, Trading Post, Market, Grocer?, Their religions major buildings

Medium City Buildings:Monumtent, Forge, Barracks, Trading Post, Market, Grocer, their religions temple and monastery

Small City Buildings: Monument, Forge, Barracks, Trading Post, religions monastery

Large City Army: 2 Berserker, 2 Longbowmen, 1 Trireme, 1 Galley

Medium City Army: 1 Berserker, 1 Longbowmen, 1 Trireme

Small City Army: 1 Longbowmen, 1 Galley

Exception Units: Extra Berserkers in English Territory

Border Armies: 2 Berserkers on border to Roman territory

City Religion Exceptions: Catholicism in cities they control in England that might have been Catholic around that time.(England region, Scotland and Ireland perhaps.)

Improvements: 85% In Viking Territory, 75-80% Scotland, 70-75% in England

Roads: All English, Scottish cities and their improvements connected, As for Viking homeland some important cities should be ocnnected otherwise no roads.

#5 The Franks

Spoiler :
Civilization: Franks

Color: Dark Blue

Techs: All Ancient, All Classical, Early Medieval

Religion:pagan/Catholic?

Wonders:None

National Wonders: National Epic

Large City Buildings: Monument, Walls, Forge, Library, Barracks, Castle, Market, Main
religion primary buildings

Medium City Buildings: Monument, Walls, Forge, Barracks, Castle, Market

Small City Buildings: Monument, Walls, Castle, Barracks

Large City Army: 2 Knights, 2 Longbowmen

Medium City Army: 2 Longbowmen, 1 Knight

Small City Army: 1 Longbowmen

Exception Units: 2 Knights in important cities

Border Armies: Knights located near Roman border or other Germanic tribes

City Religion Exceptions: Catholicism in cities very close to Rome

Improvements: 85-90% in Capital City area, 75-85% in surrounding areas.

Roads: Only cities and some important improvements

#6 The Vandals

Spoiler :
Civilization: The Vandals

Color: Bright Red

Techs: All Ancient, Late Classical

Religion: Pagan

National Wonders: None

Large City Buildings: Monument, Barracks, Pagan Buildings, Market, Forge, Lighthouse

Medium City Buildings: Monument, Barracks, Pagan buildings, Forge, Lighthouse

Small City Buildings: Monument, Barracks, Forge

Large City Army: 3 Axemen, 2 Archers

Medium City Army: 2 Axemen, 2 Archers

Small City Army: 2 Axemen, 2 Archers

Exception Units: 1 extra Archer and 1 Axemen in Capital and other important cities

Border Armies: Axemen(Not sure of an accurate number.)

City Religion Exceptions: Catholicism and even perhaps Orthodox near borders

Improvements: If at peace with Franks then 80-90% in all of Northern Vandal territory, if at war upon start then 75-80%, Southern territory should be less improved mabye 65-70%?

Roads: If at peace with Franks then Northern territory completely connected up, if at war then the roads should be scattered and some cities should be left unconnected.

#7 Visigoths

Spoiler :
Civilization: Visigoths

Color: Green?

Techs: All Ancient, Late Classical, perhaps even some early Medieval?

Large City Buildings: Mounument, Forge, Barracks, Walls, Pagan buildings, Market, Library

Medium City Buildings: Monument, Forge, Barracks, Walls, Market, Pagan buildings

Small City Buildings: Monument, Walls, Barracks, Forge

Large City Army: 1 Longbowmen(or 2 Archers), 4 Axemen

Medium City Army: 2 Archers, 2 Axemen

Small City Army: 1 Archer, 2 Axemen

Exception Units: Capital get 1 Longbowmen or 3 Archers

Border Armies: Couple of Swordsmen in the area

City Religion Exceptions:Orthodox in areas close to Byzantine Empire

Improvements: Southern Lands less developed, northern lands more developed

Roads: Northern cities and southern cities mostly connected.

#8 Ostrogoths

Spoiler :
Civilization: Ostrogoths

Colour: Purple

Techs: All Ancient, All Classical, Early Medieval

Large City Buildings: Monument, Forge, Barracks, Walls, Castle, Market, Pagan Buildings

Medium City Buildings: Monument, Forge, Barracks, Walls, Castle

Small City Buildings: Monument, Forge, Barracks

Large City Army: 2 Swordsmen, 1 Crossbowmen

Medium City Army: 1 Swordsmen, 1 Crossbowmen

Small City Army: 1 Crossbowmen

Exception Units: Extra Crossbowmen in Capital

Border Armies: Swordsmen at Byzantine and possibly kievan lands

City Religion Exceptions: Orthodoxy in lands near Byzantine

Improvements: Mostly Core area is improved with the percentage decreasing as distance gets farther from core

Roads:Roads work similar to the improvements starting off well connected in Core and getting worse as distance increases.

Hope this helps a bit. Will continue to catch up and then do 2 each day after catching up completely.

Awesome, I will work on the map straight away. I have a 4 day break now to catch up on it and have half term the week after next where i should finish it.

More questions:
1. Should Moors be Carthage Civ or Arabia civ? Arabia seems like a better choice due to camel archers but did the moors ever use camel archers?
2. Should Each civ have the Moai Statues national Wonder? and if so how do i know which city? just the one with most water tiles
3. The Byzantines imdediately switch to a democracy because of the Pyramids Wonder, should i just not put the Pyramid wonder in Memphis or should I add a modified Buildings XML that makes the pyramids give a free granary in each city or something?

I have been working on the Map, im up to the Kievan Rus now and still working.
Here is the map so far, Because of the stupid way The world Builder works i cant do units yet. please have a carefull look around and give feedback. View attachment GEMAH 1400AD No Units, Up to Vandals on Citiy Details.rar

Some notes are i changed the outline of greenland to resemble fjords and gave vikings 2 cities there. does that work? I also gave the vikings astronomy but that agin may be wrong. Im starting to think i may be making civs a bit too far behind techwise, Rome is the most advanced but has only just started the rennaisance itself.

Here is a little post from me I'll update it in a little bit when i finish the next few. Sorry about forgetting about the Granarys and Pikemen I knew i was forgetting some things. Here is a couple of answers to your questions.

1. The Moors should be Carthagian as they are the closest in relatives. Another reason is because the Carthagians were much more users of Horses then Camels(Camel Archers were not as often used since Horses were swifter and apparently stronger.)

2. I think they should go to most of the civs(Mabye not give them to the American civs or something.) and the placement could be random but i'd reccomend giving it to the cities with the most water tiles like you said.

3. If you can you might as well test it out to see how different the Byzantines are with having a free granary in every city does.

Here is 9 and 10

#9 The Saxons

Spoiler :
Civilization: Saxons
Color: Grey
Techs:All Ancient, All Classical, Just starting Medieval?
Religion: Pagan/Catholicism
National Wonders: Heroic and National Epic?
Large City Buildings: Granary, Barracks, Monument, Aqueduct, Lighthouse, Religious Buildings, Library, Forge, Market
Medium City Buildings: Granary, Barracks, Monument, Aqueduct, Library, Forge, Religious Temples and Monasteries, Market
Small City Buildings: Granary, Barracks, Monument, Aqueduct, Library, Forge, Religious Monastery.
Large City Army: 2 Axemen, 2 Swordsmen, 1 Archer
Medium City Army: 2 Archer, 2 Swordsmen
Small City Army: 2 Archer
Exception Units: Extra Swordsmen in Capital
Border Armies: Extra Swordsmen in Roman border or on the opposite side.
City Religion Exceptions: If Pagan then Catholicism in border cities vice versa if opposite.
Improvements: Core Saxon area more improved then border areas.

#10 The Swedes

Spoiler :
Civilization: Sweden
Color: Light Blue
Techs: All Ancient, All Classical, early Medieval
National Wonders:Heroic and National Epic
Large City Buildings: Monument, Granary, Barracks, Harbor, Lighthouse, Pagan Buildings, Forge, Library, Market
Medium City Buildings:Monument, Granary, Barracks, Lighthouse, Pagan Temple and Monasteries, Market, Forge
Small City Buildings: Monument, Granary, Barracks, Pagan Temple, Market. Forge
Large City Army: 2 Berserkers?, 1 Longbowmen
Medium City Army: 2 Crossbowmen, 1 Berserker?
Small City Army: 1 Berserker?, 1 Crossbowmen
Exception Units: Extra Berserkers in Capital
Border Armies: Units like Swordsmen, Axemen, and Catapults near Finns
City Religion Exceptions: None

ITS DONE! May need to do a bit more (like add more units or boats or change techs a bit) but a Beta version is ready to upload to the Scenario's Download Forum.

Top Bottom