1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

GEM Edited?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Giant Earth Map Mod' started by Androrc the Orc, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Androrc the Orc

Androrc the Orc Emperor

Is there a version of GEM that has the Atlantic in the center of the world, instead of the Pacific?

2. NiRv4n4

NiRv4n4 King

I wish.

3. Jabarto

Jabarto Emperor

You could probably do this pretty easily with MapView. I could even try it myself, if you like.

4. Androrc the Orc

Androrc the Orc Emperor

Sorry for taking so long to answer. I would like it very much if you could do so, yes, or tell me how to do that through mapview.

5. guitardude95

guitardude95 Chieftain

Hey, I posted a thread on the forum but no one seems to know what to do so I thought I may ask you guys for some advice even though my issue is irrelevant to this topic. Every time I start up the scenario, the game says I have been defeated on my first turn as if I never had any units. Do any of you guys know what to do? I appreciate any help.

Alex

6. Androrc the Orc

Androrc the Orc Emperor

I found out how to do it through MapView! :D Thanks for the tip, Jabarto!

You probably set up some things (like which players have which civilizations and leaders), but not any units.

7. guitardude95

guitardude95 Chieftain

I didn't create the scenario, I downloaded the Giant Earth Map mod and tried loading the 1500 AD scenario. How can I add units because I cannot access worldbuilder in the scenario. It automatically says I have been defeated and redirects me to the main screen. Is there a way to open the scenario in worldbuilder? Is this scenario supposed to even have units in it or is it a blank map that I am free to edit? THanks for responding. I hope you can answer my question.

Alex