GEM for Caveman2Cosmos

I can't load the "Newest GEM by Acularius " -
When I try to load this map, I got messege "Jozeph (player 38) is joining the game. Please wait..."

I wait. And wait. And wait. And after an hour still nothing happens.

What should I do to solve this bug?

It was a bug on my part unfortunately that lead to a lot of nations to start without their starting locations, I did update it after the fact but the fact remains that it happened, I also learnt later that it had occurred on the 5 civ map as well.

It was a bug on my part unfortunately that lead to a lot of nations to start without their starting locations, I did update it after the fact but the fact remains that it happened, I also learnt later that it had occurred on the 5 civ map as well.

So what do we do to fix this problem?

Just to give up is not the way of this forum...:badcomp:

I already fixed the Pro Columbian one from what I recall and rehosted, I, however made the mistake and assumed the 5 civ preset one was safe but that appeared to be NOT the case so I have a fixed version of my computer currently but I'm thinking of waiting unless someone wants it right away.

I already fixed the Pro Columbian one from what I recall and rehosted, I, however made the mistake and assumed the 5 civ preset one was safe but that appeared to be NOT the case so I have a fixed version of my computer currently but I'm thinking of waiting unless someone wants it right away.

If the Pre-Columbian is ready, I'd like to play it. And I am sure others also.

Top Bottom