General - 3. November 05

9th_Aragon

Chieftain
All the years i downloaded units from here for some mods and scenarios, but i never found a good leader-unit (army) for civil war scenarios, so i made one now for my civil war mod.
And cuz there is no other unit out i thougt this little beast may be usefull for you here, take it as my personal "thank you" for all the units i found here. ;)
Based on the orginal Army unit, all animations included but the attack animation (ít may be that i make this later), also all sound effects included.
30% cute and past, rest a ****ty handwork..what a fun, thank god im skilled in art.

The unit : General

wow. sweet unit. fancy doing a scifi one ( power armour, visored helm etc.)?

I don't know what ****y work you're talking about, looks great to me.

Well, cuz there is no unit out with a head who would fit the General Unit, exspecial in animations like dead where the face is half coverd by the flag, i was in charge to make the head self.
Thousand times i started the flc files with flicster, checked the animation, back to jasc paintshop then , changed a pixel here or there...till all was nice and smooth..i hate crap or stottery animations in civ units.
I tried to make a "high quality" unit..and i hope i reached it.
About 200 single pictures selfpainted ..thats really a ****load of work mate ;)

9th_Aragon... Great Job and especially because of you used cut n paste and adjusted the frames manually. He is CIV Specific, uses an Army Palette and all flcs look Great. I wrote a tutorial concerning Army Palettes and posted here on the Site if you have any need for it.
Not to be overly critical but the image in the last frame of the Death flc (West direction) needs to be moved just one pixel to the right to prevent the slight slide (thought after all of your Hard work to perfect this unit, you would want to know)... Well Done :goodjob:

looks awesome I downloaded the civil war mod on here and this will be usefull i've been gone a while so there's probably a newer version of the civil war mod which i intend on checking out here shortly once again sweet unit

Top Bottom