General Cyc - France Defensive Operation

Provolution

Sage of Quatronia
General Cyc

General Cyc

This is the base contingency directive from the people of Japanatica, as polled in the doctrinal polls. You have a Cavalry Army HQ (3 Cavalry), a Cavalry Corps (10 Cavalry), half of an Artillery Corps, or 5 Artillery Batallions (5 Cannons) and half a National Guard Corps, or 5 infantry brigades (5 Musketmen) at your disposal (if you reduce key city garrisons to 1 garrison in your military district. This will be the discussion thread if any war with the Zulu develops, or if we upgrade plans,
infrastructure, unit composition and so on, and you will be given the right to post instructions in this theatre of operations and lead discussions from this point on.

According to the polls, the primary objective is to hold Grumpypuss and Kagemusha, which has respectively 1 and 2 musketmen garrisoned according to the present setup. Your challenge now is to advocate an infrastructure geared to handle their initial invasion for a turnchat on our own territory.
We then need to see if we can make a peace agreement (FA job) and if FA fails, we go for Amiens and Dijon, then FA tries, if they fail, go for Tours, then FA tries again, and if they fail this time, take the Capital Paris.

I would continue the infrastructure plan you proposed General Cyc, and develop the region militarily and defensively together with President Sir Donald 3, Domestic Minister Zarn and Governor Tim Bentley. Please look into potential
fortresses and feel free to add/remove fortresses at your discretion.

Also make recommendations needed to make Grumpypuss and Kagemusha more useful to your operations, and look at military city improvements you consider more useful.

Finally, name the operation :)

Thank you General Provolution. This part of the Northern Command will be in full operation shortly. I will begin with the placement of our defensive troops. We will then proceed with the encouragement of building up the local infrastructure to assist us in providing the needed protection for our people.

I know we got our hands tied with this mamsy-pansy democratic war plan, but I'll do my bit and make this area strong defensively. Excuse me while I light this cigar..(puff puff).. now, where was I?

Ah, yes. Rest assured General, the Nothern Command will do it's utmost in fortifying our nation's interest in this part of the globe. I will post orders and operational plans here in the future.

Looking at the map, I see a sort of Gray area...

While the French have numerous Iron Deposits, it seems that the only source of Horses the Fench have is at Dijon. If this is true, then this would be a "weak link" in the French Offensive Capability.

If we are allowed a single tile depth armed incursion, then a single Explorer unit can move from the Desert NE of the Grumpy Fort Hill, pillage the Horse tile, then retreat to the hills just within the French Border. This would deny the French any more Calvery during such a War, reducing them to their Royal Musketeer Infantry.

Now, we are held by Doctrine not to take any cities during the initial attack. However, that doctrine is limited to cities. Not strategic resources. Which is why this may be considered a "gray area". One of those "Militarily Sound" yet "Politically Questionable" plans...

Communique declassified for discussion purposes.

We need to see if the ones voting for a defensive posture will allow us that single tile in depth incursion. I know some festicious types that will CC for anything, at least the doctrinal polls make a cc insurmuntable as they are overly democratic.
Let us see if they allow us a one tile incursion.

I wonder if the peace pushing pansies will pursue a more provocative practice if the gay paries pirate our pastures.

(i mean if the french were to actually attack us would the peacefull people change and want revenge.)

Top Bottom