Generalized unit request

Didn't Sandris make a Strelets? And Steph made a Cossacks conversion...

Not to discredit Stephs conversion work, but I dont use em...Im hoping someone is willing to make one with modern technology.

Also, Sandris made THIS...so I should ask him to make it some musket attacks...

Of course, Strelets Musketman is in my list. I`ll try to make him as fast as possible. The only problem I have is the lack of time til` January 2008. Nevertheless, I hope to post a bunch of new different units during December 2007.

Is that technically a poleaxe or somekind of bardiche or glaive?

poleaxes, bardiches (used to steady their gun while firing), sabers, and sometimes pikes - Wikipedia

tho it seems a specialized polearm to me...

Sandris: thanks alot...this will finish the Russian line completely :)...you have done a great service to the community...

Also, I would recommend not adding the sword at his side, due to how much space the ammo pouches will take...and Id prefer the hat, over the helmet...tho its your unit to make :)

In fact I converted two. One from Cossacks, one from American Conquest.

The question is not "modern technology", it's more to have animations that fit the Civilization III frames, or not.

Animation and scale for Cossacks and American Conquest, are not the same, so it may look a bit weird when played in CivIII.

However, these animations make good placeholders.

I myself will replace them if a unit maker would make better versions.

Is anyone still making civ 3 units? I'm actually looking for some modern Canadian Ships
Cr class
Algonquin class
St Laurent class
Mackenzie class
Annapolis class
Iroquois class

I have been trying to make them myself but I'm just really lousey at it. SO if anyone has an interest in making one of these let me know

Top Bottom