Genghis Khan Animated Leaderhead preview.

GhengisFarb

www.GhengisFarb.com
Here's a preview of the Ancient Times animation for Genghis Khan, frames 1, 61, and 121:

Attachments

• gkapic.jpg
    gkapic.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,074
SWEET :D When will it be done?

Here's a pic of where I'm at on the Middle Age flic. Can't find any good armor though.

Attachments

• gkmid.jpg
    gkmid.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 919
NICE :D

This is quite a departure, Farb. Shouldn't he have large, overexaggerated breasts and a 13-inch waist? :lol:

Originally posted by Kilroy
This is quite a departure, Farb. Shouldn't he have large, overexaggerated breasts and a 13-inch waist? :lol:

He has an 18" waist and overexaggerated pecs, isn't that close enough? I have so many ideas for male leaderheads, but they're so much harder (on my computer) than the females.:cry:

I love how impatient his nuetral pic is. It looks like he's waiting for you to finish what you're saying so he can deck you. :goodjob:

Originally posted by sween32
I love how impatient his nuetral pic is. It looks like he's waiting for you to finish what you're saying so he can deck you. :goodjob:
:lol: I uploaded preview animations of the first two eras on my website this morning.

If I didn't know how hard it was to make a prop move fluently with a figure, i'd tell you there is a hun helm on renderosity.com. i wish they would move on the head like they everything else. that's why i canned the scottish hat on robert. this is going to be sweeeeet! any eta?

i have a question about helen. the version i have on my computer has a golden light, but the previews on your website has a regular light. did you change it?

Is this guy still in the works?

Hey Farb! :)

Where ya been? Are you going to finish this guy?

I sure wish you would, its a masterpiece. And I already hate the PTW Khan leaderhead. ;)

Top Bottom