Genghis, mods help, savegame included

Lazy sweeper

Warlord
You are playing with Genghis Khan, on a detailed Pangea map, normal size, with tons of mods, all working fine, it's impressively well balanced. 200 turns to the end. The date time does not reflect well the tech/era, I think it's the Historical mod, but apart from that, the gameplay looks fantastic. There is a little bug with Mountain Pass, where AI do no crosses mountains, this gives you a little advantage. City states got free walls, but still they got very hard time surviving, keeping them alive it's a hard task. If any city rebel and your unit is inside you lose it, so be careful.
You have to take out the Mapuche, Brazil, Namibia, Georgia and Rome to win a domination victory.
Or use the last save where Mapuche and Brazil are almost done.
City placement is very god from AI, some cities are really border cities, a lot more strategic than normal three tiles (all options set to 1 tile min), city loyalty is also much tuffer to counter.
Good luck with Georgia...

I have to say it, I have enjoyed this play more than civ V, I'm not sure if a science victory could still be possible, 500 turns seems to be too few to reach modern era by the pace of research. Again, take a look at it, it's perfectly balanced, all civs nicely spread out.

What could be done in another game to correct the time issue? Ideas?

Here are all mods and *all DLC required

8 Ages of Pace
8 Ages of war
AI+
Airpower AI fix
Antagonise Oirat
Constant settler cost
Custom distance for starting positions
DLC=All of them and R&F expansion
Earlier corps/fleet
Earlier forts
Egypt Nile