Genocide in Gaza?

You people seriously believe that Arabic governments would have exterminated all Jews had they succeeded in defeating Israel?

Wow. Just, just wow.
You seriously believe they would have left any Jew in Israel alive if they'd won any of these wars?

Wow. Just, just wow.

Seriously Pasi - there are plenty of Muslims who would have been horrified by a second Holocaust, but there are also plenty who would have cheered every second of it, and unfortunately a lot of those who would have cheered are, or were in power in many Arab nations in the past.

Wasnt it more easy for Arabs during last centuries? OMG. You are changing result with reason. Seriously, I think that its pretty possible that if Arabs should defeat Israeli, there will be many lynches (not genocide), but only thanks Israeli treating. These families lost all what they should - neigbours, relatives, homes and security. When I was born as Palestinian, I would be very probably first suicide bomber.

Wasnt it more easy for Arabs during last centuries? OMG. You are changing result with reason. Seriously, I think that its pretty possible that if Arabs should defeat Israeli, there will be many lynches (not genocide), but only thanks Israeli treating. These families lost all what they should - neigbours, relatives, homes and security. When I was born as Palestinian, I would be very probably first suicide bomber.

The Israelis did not forcibly evict any Arabs. Most left voluntarily when Israel was founded, hoping to return as victors with the conquering Arab armies. Fortunately, this did not happen.

The Israelis did not forcibly evict any Arabs. Most left voluntarily when Israel was founded, hoping to return as victors with the conquering Arab armies. Fortunately, this did not happen.

Ive met palistinans who say their families were forced from their homes and still carry the house keys after fifty years. Im o no-ones side here, but plenty of arabs were forced from their homes one way or another.

Arabs have never committed genocide against Israel and such a contention is absurd.

No, you're absurd. Nasser, for instance, had mouth full of statements about driving Jews into the sea. Had Arabs won the 1948 (or 1967 or 1973) war, they'd have probably destroyed the entire Israeli nation including its people.

You people seriously believe that Arabic governments would have exterminated all Jews had they succeeded in defeating Israel?

Wow. Just, just wow.

Jesus, this is so unbelievably surreal :lol:

Someone who is consistently denying history, all the proven facts about evil commited by communism, who claims that totalitarian regimes like North Korea are in fact democracies, thinks his ridiculous, ideologically warped opinions, are right while everybody else is wrong.

"You're all idiots, only I am an aeroplane..."

No, you're absurd. Nasser, for instance, had mouth full of statements about driving Jews into the sea. Had Arabs won the 1948 (or 1967 or 1973) war, they'd have probably destroyed the entire Israeli nation including its people.

Plenty of others leaders have said they'd drive their enemies into the seas in war time situations, Americans, Russians, Japanese, British, etc....

On Gaza, the UN should just step in and declare it a UN administered area. This may be possible in the early days of the UN, but today it's just as powerless as the League of Nations was.

This is what happens when people play politics with words.

I would call the Palestinian situation a case of oppression, but not of genocide.

Plenty of others leaders have said they'd drive their enemies into the seas in war time situations, Americans, Russians, Japanese, British, etc...

Arabs would deliver. Most of them either deny that Holocaust happened (they're generally very good in denial), or they think that Jews deserved it. The funny part is that some Islamist organizations even cooperated with Nazi Germany during WW2, because it was against Jews.

Wow. Just, just wow.

Gamal Abdel Nasser - no love wasted between us and his regime... but if you really want to know where the smoking gun is - check out people like Mufti Hagw Mohammad Amin al-Husayni, who not only actively recruited Muslims for the Waffen-SS, but also directly supported the systemic killing of Jews by the Germans in WW2, as demonstrated from the Nuremberg War Trials:
The Mufti's knowledge about the Holocaust while living in Nazi Germany has been debated with the Mufti himself denying any such knowledge after the war. Testimony presented at the Nuremberg trials, however, accused the Mufti of not only having knowledge about the holocaust but of also actively encouraging the initiation of extermination programs against European Jews. Adolf Eichmann's deputy Dieter Wisliceny testified during his war crimes trial in 1946 that ... "The Mufti was one of the initiators of the systematic extermination of European Jewry and had been a collaborator and adviser of Eichmann and Himmler in the execution of this plan... He was one of Eichmann’s best friends and had constantly incited him to accelerate the extermination measures. I heard him say, accompanied by Eichmann, he had visited incognito the gas chambers of Auschwitz."

And that's just two people without even starting to get into Ahmadinajad's statements!

Top Bottom