George W. Bush LH (as a joke)

GEORGE W. BUSH LEADERHEAD
Due to Xanikk999's request, I made a mod that replaces FDR with Dubya, not so much for playable value, but as someone to wage war against and smack-talk in diplomacy :lol:
*I know that in the past, people haven't liked the idea of replacing things like civs or leaderheads, but the mod is intended to let you fight Bush, so FDR isn't really needed. Also, replacement is much easier than addition.

Features:
- Static Bush LH
- Diplomacy Text complete with Bushisms
- New Traits: Aggressive and Spiritual
- New Button/Icon
- Civilopedia Article

To Install: Put the W Mod folder in your Mods folder

DOWNLOAD HERE

This mod is meant only as a joke. If you dislike it, feel free to voice your discontent, but DO NOT TRY TO MAKE THIS SEEM COMPARABLE TO RACISM OR VULGAR MATERIAL. THIS IS MERELY POLITICAL SATIRE. LIKE YOU SEE ON TV, IN BOOKS, ETC. ALMOST EVERY DAY.

Attachments

• Bush_pedia.jpg
    Bush_pedia.jpg
    469.8 KB · Views: 4,627
  • bush_diplomatic.jpg
    bush_diplomatic.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 5,992
Here are the extra LH pics.
1. Download them
2. Change the name of the one you like to bush.dds
3. Put it in Assets/Art/Leaderheads/Bush and replace the existing dds

Attached are the jpg versions of the new pics

Btw, google failure and click the first result...

Attachments

• LH Pics.zip
    294.2 KB · Views: 198
  • book.jpg
    book.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 2,005
  • confused.jpg
    confused.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 1,895
That is fantastic! - you even did the diplomacy text with real quotes? Can't wait to play with - er, against - this one. Thanks Robo! :goodjob:

P.S. - You should consider making a whole modern leaderhead set with dumb quotes. Blair, Putin, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, etc. That would be a blast...

Thanks for downloading :)

Three... no wait, two... right *under breath* one, two... two thumbs up! :goodjob: :D :goodjob:

Just open up the winzip file and put the W Mod folder in your mods folder.

The screenshot will be better if it has the respond that says "Your head will look better on a pole" :D

the_orly_owl said:
It works perfectly now except for that he's just a big pink box...any ideas?

The pink box means that either there's no dds picture, or the XML coding is telling the game to use a nonexistent file. Make sure the dds picture is in Mods/W Mod/Assets/Art/Leaderheads/Bush, and is named bush.dds

Hope that works:D

I had the same problem with the picture, but it helped, that I changed the resolution of the in-game-LH-picture to 256x256 and the civilopedia-button to 64x64. You can do this very easily with the program "gimp" and the dds-plugin.

Top Bottom