German Heraldry Buff Requested

Patine

Deity
I'm looking for someone with greater knowledge and resources in historic German heraldry than I've been able to do (they do NOT necessarily need to be a German citizen). I'm finding it very difficult and elusive to track down a historic coat of arms for the district of Berlin called Moabit, which, since 1920, has been a subdivision of the Mitte Borough. Oddly, I've found historic coats of arms for almost all the other boroughs, districts, and pre-urban-sprawl towns and villages, both modern and historical. Does anyone here have a .png, .gif, .jpeg, or .bmp image of such a coat of arms they could kindly upload for a private project? I would be very grateful, and at this point would even take low-quality scans. Thanks in advance!

Are you sure it exists?

According to this: https://heraldik-wiki.de/wiki/Wappen_des_Bezirks_Mitte

Which translates to: Neither the Tiergarten nor the Moabit had a coat of arms.
The text goes on that the coat of the combined district Tiergarten was created in the 1950ies.

That is disappointing to hear. I had just sort of assumed all the districts had heraldry, whether current or obsolete. Thank you for looking into that into that for me, though.

Top Bottom