German Panzerfaust 29/6/2006

1st post. COOOOOOOLLL

:thumbsup: Very, very, very cool unit.;)

Repetitive, but:

That is one really cool unit. ;)

The never ending box of RPGs or whatever.

Hmm... Any ideas on how to put this unit into a scenario where giant international buisness empires fight the locals, the public and strange religious cults?

Bluemofia said:
The never ending box of RPGs or whatever.

To quote something else:

*points to the bandana on is head*

"Infinite Ammo."

Anyways, always found those Panzerfaust thingies intriguing, they look so simple for all the firepower they've got.

Agreed, the animation is flawless, go and get paid to make your own game.:thumbsup:

Virote_Considon said:
Hmm... Any ideas on how to put this unit into a scenario where giant international buisness empires fight the locals, the public and strange religious cults?

add neonazis in as barbarians:p

I dunno... The map doesn't fit barbarians onto it...

I'm all for the idea of giving the unit to the group of civs that buy old WWII German and Cold-War Soviet equipment. (Whilst they sell the extremley good equipment that they make themselves...)

But still... I must use this unit, somehow...

:
goodjob: Really nice unit.:goodjob:
When I saw the word "panzer" in its name, I thought it was a panzer tank.(Just look at my avatar!:lol: ) It is a much needed modern worker for my mod and I did not know it.;) When the mod DOES go up, the unit will look a little different though... But I will give you, MoscaTnT, much credit for the unit.

Top Bottom