German Riflemen M-Unit

KUSANG

Chieftain
From WWII scenario of Conquests. These onese I didn't put much effort into. I threw it together randomly. This means timing and positioning are all pretty much random with some exceptions of when I wasn't feeling impatient. I didn't not do the Italian Infantry.. just cuz I didn't like their hat. Hope you like it

Attachments

• Image4.bmp
    58.7 KB · Views: 2,109
LOL I was just about to say... what do you mean? the regular vanilla infantry? Cuz I think Kryten made those already.

KUSANG nice work but a really good thing to remeber to not make units fire into the back of each others head is:
"Undue Haste, Makes Waste" That means take your time you are more likely to pump better units out.

BTW sorry if sounds like I am making fun of your untis I'm not. Good job though. Just sayin it for your refrence.

Well no, like I said before, these ones I just threw together very quick. So even if you were to make fun, it's fine, as I've already installed fail safe :p. However tho, only 1 of them has the back row firing into the front row's heads. These ones don't, it may look like it in the picture but I guess that's just the perspective of facing SW. Altho, I'm sure in RL Germans wouldn't fire that close to each other's head anyways. Thank you for the reply :)

Actually I would have had I gotten more replies about these units. For me, I only posted these cuz no one else did. I certainly hope it's not cuz we're not suppose to post mods to PTW still! I actually made these for myself. LOL was in a hurry to play and wanted to get done with all the munits. I mean I thought posting these half-***ed units would at least warant a good flamin. Actually maybe I did post it just to get the topic of m-units revived by having ppl laff at me haha. But I am taking requests, I have dl'ed a bunch of custom units made by Kinboat and Aagloo and others. With their ok and your requests I will post a perfectly fine m-unit. The only munit I have posted that I can say I am proud of is my Emperor.

the headshot-thing would explain why the germans lost every war... historical correct, indeed! :p I ment the modern infantry from civanator. the file isnt fixed and i wonder if anyone use this Munits..?

Hey the Germans wouldn't have lost WWII if only:
1. Hitler wasn't such a nut case
2. If only Hitler gave all of the military command to his generals and admirals
3. If Hitler hadn't attacked Russia so damned early.

That is how close we were to losing WWII ya it is the truth....But hey that was all in the past. (I am not a Nazi supporter I am a rationalist I look at things indepth more than others)

If I am not mistaking I think the fact that the invincible german industry machine finally couldn't keep up with the combined industrial powers of the allies played a small part.

Ya that too but germany ahd the generals and knew the best of the battle tactics...It was just a horrible thing that Hitler had came into power to begin with and that he had taken or stripped all military powers from the generals.

But in some ways Hitler was an idol for one he brought the Germans out of there deppresion and he had shown the might of a country that had collapsed after a devestating first world war.

But all in all Nazis are no good but I loved there military role not there political role and the mass jewish executions....what tragic event. :(

the nazis had lost WW2 for shure, because they wanted world domination! No nation on the planet could conquer the world on their own. This is just rational and logical! :p

By the way.. guys like hitler are in some kind always an idol, because people are impressed by someone, who get his "thing done", no matter what it costs. Ok.. this is not really the best example, but it fits here too

Top Bottom