German 'Satanists'

They want to go to hell so bad, the least we can do is oblige them.

Impale them and roast them over an open fire, basting them in oil.
That should give them at least a day or two of suffering before terminating their utterly worthless existences.

Obviously you've never took a stroll down the Reeperbahn late at night:D

The sick thing is they bought the chainsaw so that they could take more with them to death. Good thing they were caught.

Impale them and roast them over an open fire, basting them in oil.

If Germany won't allow this punishment, try Transylvania, ;)

Where are all the liberals screaming that they should be released because they have the right to freedom of religion?:rolleyes:

Where are all the liberals screaming that they should be released because they have the right to freedom of religion?

Freedom of religion doesn't mean freedom to commit murder.

Originally posted by FearlessLeader2
Where are all the liberals screaming that they should be released because they have the right to freedom of religion?:rolleyes:

Actual modern Satanism doesn't actually mean you have to go around sacrificing things, as far as I'm aware. It's a sort of Nietzschan-style philosophy. Not that I'm particularly hot on it's teachings or anything.

I'm confused; I thought that Satanism had to do with worshipping yourself. :confused:

These two people certainly have serious problems. But I think the media shouldn't give them that much attention. What is that teaching other people like them? Kill someone and makes some "evil" gestures in court and you get famous? That can't really be in anyone's interest. There are just two sick people who claimed to be this or that, put them away, period.

Originally posted by Hamlet

It is.

But, as has been said, these people are nutters.

:D

*sighs* Quite true. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by FearlessLeader2

I'm a liberal. I'm here.

What am I supposed to defend? Murder?

Why would I start defending the use of religion to justify murder now?

I never defend Christianity or any other religion and its less than stellar record, I'm certainly not going to start with Satanists? :rolleyes:

:cringe:
They should be encouraged to practice their religion on one another... when one of 'em is left they can serve out the sentences.
Only 13 & 15 years? Anyone else think that is a little light of a sentence?

Oh, they weren't black and poor. Nevermind.

13 & 15 years really isn't much. But it may be that they'll never come out of the lunatic asylum anyway.

Btw, what about poor black people? I never heard about them being treated unfair in German courts. And there are not many poor black people in Germany.

Hhmmm....yeah, I fail to see wtf that was supposed to mean.

Makes no sense. Was probably intended as a dig at liberals. Yeah, you know....all we care about is black people. :confused: :rolleyes:

Top Bottom