1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

German Translation for Addon Pack 2 inside :D

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Road to War' started by The Doc, Apr 19, 2008.

1. The Doc

The Doc Time Lord

So, as Dale released the Addon Pack 2 of RTW, I want to present you the German Translation for this great mod.
    I worked on the translation of the new text-parts, especially Dale's Combat Mod, since the betas of Patch 1.2, so it should be readable. :D I didn't touch the already translated parts and made sure that the newly translated parts fit in. (At least, I think so. :) )

To use it, just extract the Zip-file to the following folder: Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\The Road to War\Assets\XML\Text (backup the original files first)

Tell me what you think of it, and if you have any suggestions, just post them. :)

Attached Files:

2. The Doc

The Doc Time Lord

So, 19 downloads and no complaints? :D

3. Aleenik

Aleenik Chieftain

Id like to complain that no one is responding to this thread.......Im shure it was hard work to translate this all..would take many hours I bet

4. The Doc

The Doc Time Lord

Thanks, but it's Ok. When no one replies it means that everything is fine. :D

btw: Is anyone interested in a version for the Ultimate Edition?