GermaNESII: Age of Rebirth

Stats are up,

DarthNader West Russia was hit hard, so you dont have very many survivors, even fewer food sources.

Haseri, Europe suffered the worst of the attacks, naturally you wont have many survivors, and no food sources.

As for the rest of you, you are in good locations, but dont let it get to your head, the winds could change and blow some radioactive materials towards you.

Those of you that haven't done so yet, could you please give me a city or region you are in for your dot to show where you are on the map. Thank you.

To you lurkers, please join make this more fun for those playing now.

Tribe name: Good Hope
Leader/player: Robert Cash
Followers: Band of British who were helping out in Africa before the nuke war. They fled north once the war broke out.
Amount of food in storage: ?

Mind if this is my first NES? I've been lurking around this forum for months now and this seems like a good NES to try first.
Tribe name:
The Zulu
Leader/player:
Shlobosenkosi Zulu/Karzand
Followers:
Amount of food in storage:?

Shlobosenkosi's survival is due more to luck than anything else. He was sick in bed while the rest of the royal family went on a goodwill mission to Pretoria. The former Zulu kingdom was destroyed by starvation and infighting. Shlobosenkosi gathered 100 or so of those loyal to him and left the self-destruction of the Zulu behind. The remaining Zulu are relying on Shlobosenkosi's luck and Western Education to lead them in this new age.

Mind if this is my first NES? I've been lurking around this forum for months now and this seems like a good NES to try first.
Tribe name:
The Kingdom of The Zulu
Leader/player:
King Shlobosenkosi Zulu/Karzand
Followers:
Amount of food in storage:?

Shlobosenkosi's survival is due more to luck than anything else. He was sick in bed while the rest of the royal family went on a goodwill mission to Pretoria. Though he is young the Zulu are relying on his Western education and uncommon luck to guide them in this new age.

Germanicus' rule on starting is that you must begin as a tribe or collection of people, rather than a nation or kingdom of some sort.

BTW: Welcome to NESing!!!

Welcome Karzand, glad my NES is your first.

I will accept the Zulu's, and when you finally get up enough people to found a nation you can add Kingdom to it if you want. Is this acceptable?

That's fine with me and thank you.

I guess I will have to be placed in Northern Germany, out side the red zone. Near the coast.

Allright we have 6 players, welcome all to my 2nd attempt at modding.

I will place the deadline on Monday 5/26/08 2200 or roughly 10 pm EST. Thank you.

More players are always still welcome to join, so please join up.

EDIT: Map is being updated with dots to show your location, if you have yet to tell me where specifically you want to be I will just guess and it will then be too late to change it and you will have to travel there instead.

Map is up, please look to your stats for colors. NPC dots are there too and NPC stats up.

If you have any problems with location or color please let me know before Sunday.

I am looking into a bigger map, but I cannot seem to find one....

I think I will have to join. The story is very intriguing and it seems to be a good base for a NES.

Tribe name: The Clans/ Scotland
Leader/player: Robert McLean/ Vertinari 118
Followers: 100-200 ( I don't know what to put here but this is what I am guessing.)
Amount of food in storage: No clue what to put here.

The clans of Scotland have untied under one chief and they are ready to rebuilt Scotland from the ground up if they have to. The tribe is mainly Scottish but there are some English in the tribe as well. Their mission is to survive and rebuild Scotland to its former self.

EDIT: The reason for changing my leader's name is quite simple. My family belong to a Scottish Clan, the McLean but I had forgotten this when I was posting my stats. Having now checked with my Dad to find out which clan is was I have changed my leader's name. (and no my real life name is not Robert and no McLean is not my surname.)

@ Germanicus 12 Could you please change my stats to the right name now I know what it is. Thanks.

OOC: So how long a time period does each turn cover?

I think I will have to join. The story is very intriguing and it seems to be a good base for a NES.

Tribe name: The Clans/ Scotland
Leader/player: Robert Macmillan
Followers: 100-200 ( I don't know what to put here but this is what I am guessing.)
Amount of food in storage: No clue what to put here.

The clans of Scotland have untied under one chief and they are ready to rebuilt Scotland from the ground up if they have to. The tribe is mainly Scottish but there are some English in the tribe as well. Their mission is to survive and rebuild Scotland to its former self.

Welcome, I have you on the map as Green, but the map is not updated, you will see your dot when I update monday.

OOC: So how long a time period does each turn cover?

1 Year.

Prefered order set for orders would be as follows:

GermaNESII/tribe name/player

then stats here
then outline what you want your leader to do....
Example:
Move east and welcome any survivors to the team.
If we find food sources collect and move on.
etc, etc.....

tbh, i don't think you should have npcs listed unless players run across them, or make contact with them (ham radios, and other such things) so that people will be forced to explore more and find out what is really going on around them.

tbh, i don't think you should have npcs listed unless players run across them, or make contact with them (ham radios, and other such things) so that people will be forced to explore more and find out what is really going on around them.

Agreed. How do we know they are their unless we encounter them through physical or technological means. For christsake, a nuclear war occurred!

Also, a question. Why is the Filipino Army in Indonesia, rather than the Philippines?

You make a good point in the NPC's, they shall then be removed from the list and put on only when encountered or contacted. But don't think that they are the only ones out there....

And yes I apparently confused Indonesia with the Phillipines. Thank you for correcting me.

Perhaps I was not clear enough in my rule set or something, but tribes are nomadic, nomadic being the key word here. They cannot expand in terms of land, you can stay in one spot, perhaps you found an excellence food source and send out parties to find survivors. But otherwise you move from place to place in hopes you get more survivors to help you.

Only when you get 1000 people or more can you really settle, establish a capital and name your own nation then expand through land and military might.

I hope this message gets through.... I will bold the part where I said Nomadic in my ruleset for clarity.

I have two orders, they are fine I can work with them. But if you wish to edit them please put REVISED in the order title please than you.

Historically, "nomadic" tribes usually established a terrortory they stayed in.

Top Bottom