Germanification for RFC Europe

Had forgot to include the UP File. I uploaded the archieve with the UP files now. ;)

@merijn_v1
Did not, actually don't know where they should be, if you can do it do it, otherwise I will tickle around until I find them.

@merijn_v1
Did not, actually don't know where they should be, if you can do it do it, otherwise I will tickle around until I find them.

Ok. I'll do them. (I did all others too, so it shouldn't be that are I suppose)

@ zipzapzup

Thanks for the texts, but it would be much easier if you put the texts in a normal text file, not the xml text of the game. (Look how El bogus did his translation)

Can't you simply override the files on sourceforge? Or is anyone other working on translations atm? I used the files from the latest beta build so there shouldn't be much new other stuff in it, is it?

But if it helps i can do so.

Can't you simply override the files on sourceforge? Or is anyone other working on translations atm? I used the files from the latest beta build so there shouldn't be much new other stuff in it, is it?

But if it helps i can do so.

I can indeed. But I also do some XML cleanup during the inclusion. But your right. If I replace the files first and then do XML cleanup, I save much time. (Silly me)

Top Bottom