Germans - who did you vote?

Germans - who did you vote for?

• Total voters
Economy, interior, defence, agriculture/consumer protection, family, education/research.

Economy is pretty much a pointless ministry as all really important competences (for example taxiation, social insurances etc.) are parts of the finance, labour and health ministries.

So the SPD got the most important ministeries in exchange for a CDU chacellor?

And btw it's pretty odd to have separate Economy and Finance ministeries.

luiz said:
So the SPD got the most important ministeries in exchange for a CDU chacellor?
Yes. The CDU paid a high price.

They were never one ministry in Germany. In the past three years, economy and labour were one for the first time. That has changed again...

I read about Steinmeier in the Hamburger Abendblatt newspaper. He is known as the "Grey Efficience". He was very good in his work under Schröder. He also was controlling the German secret services and knows foreign countries. Also he has good connections to Merkel. All in all it seems no bad choice- except that he hated to be in the spotlight. He has deal with that problem now.
Müntefering is stabilzing the cabinet as now there are all three party chiefs in the cabinet (Münte, Merkel, Stoiber).
Tiefensee is popular in the east although his glorious days as mayor of Leipzig are over for a long time. But this is a new job.
Zypries: She did not do verymuch but unfortunately the one thing she now tries again is reforming the court structure to delete an instance of appeal. Bad idea. So I am in no way convinced in her.
Schmidt: Why does not shoot someone this person??? She is a catastrophy and as worse as Seehofer and Fischer (no not Joschka). The reform of the health system is just a catastrophy. So there it maintains bad.
Gabriel: Did he want THAT job? Really? Ridiculous. Only taken to show a "young" face.
Wieczorek- Zeul: Red Heidi is on a good post she can´t do much.
Steinbrück: It seems a very good choice. Luckily Eichel can now go in retirement. I mean it would be better to take all money he has to stop the damages he made at least particially.

Adler

luiz said:

Until I read this senetence, I never thought that I didn't know any case of a country with a single Ministery of Economy and Finances...

Here is a review of Schröder's chancellery. I think it's fair.

MCdread said:
Until I read this senetence, I never thought that I didn't know any case of a country with a single Ministery of Economy and Finances...
We call it "Ministério da Fazenda"

luiz said:
We call it "Ministério da Fazenda"

We haven't used that name since 1910. Over here, finances are finances, and the "Ministério da Economia e Inovação" deals with industry, trade, tourism, technological inovation, etc.

MCdread said:
We haven't used that name since 1910. Over here, finances are finances, and the "Ministério da Economia e Inovação" deals with industry, trade, tourism, technological inovation, etc.
Our Ministério da Fazenda deals basically with finances and in theory controlls the Central Bank(but not in practice, thankfully). We have separate ministeries for almost all the things you mentioned as dealt by your Ministério da Economia. Lula is a very Ministery-happy president, we have over 30 of them.

luiz said:
Our Ministério da Fazenda deals basically with finances and in theory controlls the Central Bank(but not in practice, thankfully). We have separate ministeries for almost all the things you mentioned as dealt by your Ministério da Economia. Lula is a very Ministery-happy president, we have over 30 of them.

The more the ministeries, the more top jobs to put your "clients" in. :\

Top Bottom