Germans - who did you vote?

Germans - who did you vote for?

• Total voters

ComradeDavo

Formerly God
Well, the election is today, so who did you guys go for? :)

In case any non-Germans wonder why the poll is multi-choice it's because they get one vote for single-seat constituencies and another for statewide party lists.

If we aren't German, could we pick the "did not vote" option in order to see the results of the poll without always having to click on "view poll results" ?

Marla_Singer said:
If we aren't German, could we pick the "did not vote" option in order to see the results of the poll without always having to click on "view poll results" ?
Go for it :)
If I was more awake this morning I would have thought about that and put a 'i'm not German' option!

ComradeDavo said:
Well, the election is today, so who did you guys go for? :)

In case any non-Germans wonder why the poll is multi-choice it's because they get one vote for single-seat constituencies and another for statewide party lists.
The first vote is rather unimportant compared to the second, you shouldn't mix them because the first vote often has no real effect at all :mischief:

Oh, for those of you who voted 2 parties (such as Till) please say which ballot got which vote.
And why you chose to vote for 2 different parties! :)

And its SPD not SDP ;)
Voted Left second and SPD first because the left doesn't have a chance to win the constituency here.

Since you asked :)
I voted SPD with my first vote and CDU with my second. Mainly because i couldn't bring myself to give both votes to the conservatives and a coalition between CDU and SPD looks like the best deal to me.
I'd be interested why you follow the German election so closely, if you don't mind telling. ;)

Haven't voted yet but will do so soon. Both votes for the left.

Guess I won't be home again until later than 6pm CET, so just imagine a pissed off post here if it should be enough for Black-Yellow. ;)

Till said:
I'd be interested why you follow the German election so closely, if you don't mind telling. ;)
Well, Germany does have the largest population in the EU! As someone who really wishs to see a unified Europe I try and follow the politics of other European nations, and after all what effects Germany will ineviatably have some effect on the UK due to the EU, plus internationally I don't want to see Merkel (or a conservative in general) in charge of one of the world's leading countries.

Plus I do rather like Germany and I hope to spend alot more time there in the future (I have only been to Munich and Memmingem so far).

Haven't voted yet. :p

Till said:
Because we all know what ahppened last time the Germans voted for the wrong person ;)

nonconformist said:
Because we all know what ahppened last time the Germans voted for the wrong person ;)
Arr Kameraden, our cover has been blown.
Saddle zhe horses, zhe huns will ride again. :D : :p

:lol: :goodjob:

Something tells me you're planning something slightly more disturbing than a holiday.....

Already two votes for Lafontaine's Linkspartei... :rolleyes:

So my predictions it will score well weren't that stupid. Even if I know Germany and France are look-alike countries and that a high score of eurosceptics in Germany was predictable after a "no" at the French referendum on the constitution, I'm still sad about this. Such a move to the ultra-left which proposes nothing except dangerous dreams can't be a good news for Europe. :(

Now don't be surprised if an SPD-CDU coalition is necessary to lead the country. For those who don't realize what it implies, let's imagine the US would have to be ruled by a coalition between democrats and republicans. Who'll be the opposition ? The Eurosceptic Linkspartei who dream to get back to the 60's ? The little Green party ? the NPD ?

oh great... :sad:

Hitro said:
Haven't voted yet but will do so soon. Both votes for the left.
How could you do that ??? :eek:

What proposes the Linkspartei that you really believe will change anything ? I thought we were buddies ! :(

I feel betrayed ! :cry:

Top Bottom