Germany vs. the World

kingfire87

Warlord
2500 BC:
Arrows suddenly flew through the air, slicing the peace that the Iroquois nation had once enjoyed. In a frenzy of blood, arrows, spears, and chaos the first war in the history of the world began. The war pitted Chancellor Bismarck of Germany against King Hiawatha of the Iroqoois nation. After years and years of fighting, Germany crushed the puny Iroquois. So began the history of Germany, the greatest civilization of all time...

Soon after the first war with Iroquois, the Germans began to colonize the world at which they had started, Africa. There were now five cities, which were Berlin, Leipzig, Hamburg, Konisberg, and Frankfurt.
Africa
Germany had a grip on Africa. But now, a new civilization was met. It was China.

Nice story, although I wish we could see exactly where Germany, Iros, and China are. :p

Erm... thanks for the comment, I can write better than that, which is my next post. Anyway, I'd love to show you exactly where the civs are, but the problem is that when I try to upload the screenshot from "Paint," the computer says that the upload is prohibited. Well, I might as well tell you where the Iroquois, China, and Germany are. Germany is in southern Africa, Iroquois are in northern africa, and China is in east europe.

Chapter One: War With the Iroquois
Atile Hosnia stealthily moved across the land with the rest of his regiment, steel swords gleaming as they quietly advanced on the Iroquois capital. Atile shivered with fear, even though he seemed to be perfectly confident. Atile was scared beause approximately 10,000 of Germany's finest troops had marched upon the same soil he had throughout the past five hundred years that this dreadful war had lasted. And each troop had in turn met their fate while attempting to attack the Iroquois capital, and kill Hiawatha (By the way, this is regicide victory, so killing Hiawatha means defeat for the Iroquois). For some odd reason, each time the superior German archers and swordsmen had attempted to take the city, the courageous spermen of the Iroquois had emerged triumphant. Oddly, the only defenses were meager fortifications that didn't match the perfected walls of the German capital. Atile was puzzled. But, his fear was greater. He feared that like his father, grandfather, and great-grandfahter, he would fight and die in this battle. He had little time to worry about that though, as the capital city was less than three miles away. Soon, the battle would begin.
Atile's heartbeat was now faster than ever. He knew that if he wasn't courageous, the enemy would take advantage of that and kill him. But, he couldn't stop his immeasurable fear. The army, which included archers, swordsmen, and a few hundred spearmen, was now only a mile away from the Iroquois city. The Iroquois were obviously aware of this, as spearmen lined the now somewhat visible streets. Candles flickered in windows, slightly illuminating the city. As the city drew ever closer, Atile found that a strange sensation was coming over him. His fear was becoming oer come with, could it be? yes, his fear was becoming overcome with courage. As the courage mounted, his confidence grew with it. Just as his peak courage and confidence was reached, an explosion of sound emanated from his right. It took him only a moment to realize that it was the newest edition to the German army, musicians. These newfangled instruments, called fifes and drums by their inventors, gave out orders to the troops by what music they played. The current instructions were to let out the war cries and begin the charge. The order was immediately obeyed. The German flag, which looked like the modern day French tri-color, fluttered in the air as the drums began to beat faster and the fifes began to play higher notes. And so, the chareg began...

Try saving the screenshots ad a JPEG. (It usually save as a Bitmap)

use irfanview, press 'print screen' and paste it there, then save as jpeg...no magic and much nicer for lurkers than mere text.

Atile's adrenaline took over all of his body, his heart pumping as arrows flew the air, knocking holes in the enemy lines that would allow a quicker entry. There were very few archers in the Iroquois lines. Atile shouldered his way to the head of the pack and prepared to battle, his courage never wavering.

Atile charged with the rest of his army, sword clattering against the armor of his comrades. Arrows and javelins flew through the air, slamming down upon the enemy spearmen as the Iroquois spearmen attempted to defend themselves with their shields. Then, the fateful moment occurred. The army of Germany slammed into the Iroquois. Swords and spears crushed against each other, and the battle soon stank of blood. Screams began to crop up and destruction ensued. The Iroquois were beginning to retreat, their lines wavering as the spearmen charged.

Nice start, but it's a cliffhanger. I'm guessing from the OP the Iroquois lose this battle, but what of China?

Have you tried uploading to Photobucket? They accept .bmp, .png, .jpg, and a few more.

Pretty good on the writing part so far, although I, too, would be interested in the adition of more visuals. I understand you are having problems, but there are plenty of people around here that would gladly help you. I'll put in my two scents: export the edited screenshots out of paint as .JPG or .GIF. The rest of the allowed file types are displayed in the Easy Upload System when you are posting. Good luck with your game and your pics.

good. You know, with all these stories, I think I might be inspired to create one myself...That is if I can ever crawl out of this whole of simply epic newbieness that I'm in :lol:

I'm with you there...

But, is it just me or is almost everybody here also at Conquest of the World?

Interesting story... can't wait to see more... and read more!

Dang it. Sorry, but I tried converting to jpeg and jpg, but the computer still wouldn't take the screenshot. I'll try my best to describe it. The Iroquois capitol of Salamenca is at the very northern tip of Africa. I am in lower and middle Africa. The Iroquois have two cities, I have eight. The Chinese are in England and Spain (present day England and Spain).

Wrap it in IMG tags, not html tags. ;)

Top Bottom