1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Geronimo!

Discussion in 'Team SANCTA' started by AutomatedTeller, Jul 21, 2009.

1. AutomatedTeller

AutomatedTeller Frequent poster

Figured we should talk about what to do with our (unexpected) GG.

As I see it, we have 3 choices:

1) Settle him in IS (where we plan to build HE)
    2) Attach him to a unit to make a super medic (either our woody III axe or our medic 1 axe)
    3) Attach him to a unit to make a super attacker (probably a newly built war elephant)

There is a 4th, which is hold on to him until mil science and make an academy, but that's a bad choice ;)

I don't much like 3, myself. I'd rather settle him or make a super medic. Either is useful for us in a war vs. Kaz - super medic will help us heal as we attack, plus allow us to get west point eventually, settled GG will give us 2 promotions for each cat and foot unit that IS produces - 7 xp for each horse unit - maybe more important, though, we'll get a promotion for every naval unit that IS produces, which we may need to defend against a Cav assault.

And, of course, he gives 3 beakers.

My vote is to settle him - long term, it's the best thing for us.

2. Dreylin

Dreylin Cousin Itt!

Where did he pop from?

If he's in the core or on the back lines then I agree with settling, but if he's 1-2t from the front then I think we need a Medic. We can't expect to continue to get the better of the odds....

3. Memphus

Memphus Chieftain

he is currently in IS.

we actually need his 3 :science: this turn to get HBR...so IMO there is only 1 option.

Also consider he gives +2 XP to naval units (think Carravels vs. Cav's carracks)

We have to Settle him in IS.

4. Ronnie1

Ronnie1 Chieftain

I agree completely to settle him! Because IS is our HE city, that makes the most sense.

We already have SUPER Medic with the Woody 3 Axe! I personally don't understand why W3 should increase healing, but it does, so that is great. I actually did not know this before this game, I almost NEVER promote for defense in my solo games, so I missed reading about the benefits of the W3 promo before this game.

Ideally, we settle enough GG's in IS so we can eventually build 10XP units out of the gate, it opens lots of options in the mid to late game.

5. Memphus

Memphus Chieftain

:salute:

settled in IS.

6. AutomatedTeller

AutomatedTeller Frequent poster

and now we can build flanking II horse archers without even a stable :)