Get ZoneAlarm Pro for Free Next Tuesday

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
A few weeks ago CodeWeavers gave away its CrossOver software for free download for one day. Now another company, Check Point Software, will offer ZoneAlarm Pro for free for 24 hours on Tuesday, November 18, in celebration of the company's 15th anniversary.

The ZoneAlarm Pro package normally costs $39.95 and includes a firewall, antispyware, and identity protection service. The download location for the free ZoneAlarm Pro package will go live at 6 AM PDT on Tuesday morning. The free offer includes a one year's subscription.

I have been using the free version of ZoneAlarm for a long time and this is a great chance to upgrade to the Pro version for free! :)

Thanks to Volt for the news tip.

Yeah, you can't complain about getting good stuff for free. :)

I also like this app - although still using it alongside with old trusty Sygate firewall - and if one tries to play CIV over the net, he wouldn't ask WHAT FOR HE NEEDS FIREWALL :)
I just hope they will be better prepared for DDOS-like avalanche, than CodeWeavers have been LOL Direct link to D/l : http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/free/sum/index.html Have fun !

If you have Windows XP then you already get a firewall and antispyware for free (Windows Firewall and Windows Defender), and there are dozens of good, free antivirus programs out there like Avast or AVG. If you want anonymous browsing, try incognito mode in the free Google Chrome or download Internet Explorer 8. ZoneAlarm was the bee's knees about seven years ago. So ... why would you pay $40 for this outdated application anyway? :(

Top Bottom