Getting a crash around year 1250~1300AD, BC3000starting.

cuximodo

Chieftain
I'm getting a crash in my first game as China on the new 1.9 mod. I never had this kind of crash before when playing RFC or this modmod. Basically when I hit the run button and loading and later the program collapses and exit. I've no idea how it happened since it was just a quick run. I went back to about 10 turns auto saves and it will crash on different turns, so I guess it isn't about some new civ popup or congress. I'm trying Rome now to double check.

Any ideas? maybe because missing display features?

No, any time between. Save would be wanted.

So probably not either.
SVN is Subversion, contains all latest updates.
VD is Varietas Delectitat (or something), it is Unit and City Graphics.

Game speed?
Saves?

Go into advanced. Press the little paper clip button.

Yes, do. I can't check the save as I am SVN only.

First time trying SVN, all the same setting. This time the crush happened around 900AD. I deleted the old version and installed SVN version following the instruction here.

Attachments

• Crash.CivBeyondSwordSave
    688.4 KB · Views: 97
Beautiful. Finally a 3000 BC one.

I'm basically poking around in the dark here. I can't even force this error to narrow down what causes it so I need to load late starts to make it more likely which is time consuming.

Oh, I really appreciate your work. I thank you for giving me so much fun. I love this modmod, and looking forward to the newer version. If in anyway I made you feel I was pushing you, that's not what I meant AT ALL. Take your time, I feel bad that I couldn't help much.

Don't worry, I didn't take it that way :)

It's just frustrating to me too because every one of you is constantly plagued by crashes and I can't make any progress in locating the reason. So I left this explanation why it's taking so long.

getting a crash now too as Iran in 1760AD. Have VD installed as mentioned in the instruction, no SVN.
any way to skip this round? don't wanna start from the beginning again :cry:

I'm afraid not :(

would it help to load an earlier save and do something different to change history? or will it always crash in that year in my save now no matter what I do?

Top Bottom