1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting a XML update to work in my game

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by lunfa_reo, Mar 10, 2012.

1. lunfa_reo

lunfa_reo Warlord

Hi guys, this is my first post in this sub-forum. I've been playing C2C for a while and loving it! It's so great it blew my mind, I want to congratulate and thank all of the people that surely put a lot of work and effort into making this great mod true :D

I have a question I'd like to ask you; I've searched the FAQ and forum for an answer but really didn't find any. Forgive me if it is already answered anywhere.

I've read about the recent tweak to the food waste mechanic (March 6 2012 or so), found the variables that need to get added to the XML for it to work, did it but noticed no change in the game (after reloading C2C and my savegame). I think I might be missing some steps, like updating the DLL, right?

How can I make this change work?

Thanks a lot!

2. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

If you're not using the SVN version it won't be operational for you yet. Nxt time I popst a roundup patch to the DLL that will include the code (but not the XML changes). Otherwise it'll be released with v22

3. lunfa_reo

lunfa_reo Warlord

Oh, OK, got it. Thanks!