Getting more lag as the game progresses

danieladler

Warlord
The game runs fine in the beginning, with the highest settings and all that. After a few hours of gameplay the game starts to lag, as if there are beginning to appear more units than the game can handle. What should i do?

I know this is a common problem issued in this forum but i still haven´t found a good answer to my problem.

BTW, i have a 2,21 GHz cpu and 1 GB RAM. And i am using the 1.52 patch that was released december 22nd.

Many i ask what make is your CPU? and how much cache memory it has. Next time the game starts to lag, could you check what the temperature is inside the computer case. These are just a few reasons for why it may start to slow.

Don't forget that not all memory leaks have been fixed.
I am starting to notice slow downs too when I get near to the end of the game and given my 1.5 GB of memory I don't think I should be tripping most games' requirements just yet. ;)

I just wish I could get Purify to run on this game to do some seeking.

danieladler said:
The game runs fine in the beginning, with the highest settings and all that. After a few hours of gameplay the game starts to lag, as if there are beginning to appear more units than the game can handle. What should i do?

I know this is a common problem issued in this forum but i still haven´t found a good answer to my problem.

BTW, i have a 2,21 GHz cpu and 1 GB RAM. And i am using the 1.52 patch that was released december 22nd.
i thought the same thing was happening to me but i think it is something about the later the age the slower it runs. if you have a modern age start it will e slower than an ancient start

Top Bottom