1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

GFC error primary control theme on Steam

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Troubleshooting' started by ivanbin, May 9, 2015.

1. ivanbin

ivanbin Chieftain

Have recently re installed my PC, and having lost the game disk I have bought the game on steam. Sadly, EitB (this one http://www.moddb.com/downloads/erebus-in-the-balance-v111) isnt working. After having installed the mod (its in the mods folder in BtS, along with the "stock" mods), and trying to launch it, it gives me the GFC error. The game itself does launch properly thought.

Any advice?

2. Azhral

Azhral Let's get Tactical!

Tis a reasonably common problem for different install directories than the installer recommends. Pop into the folder you installed the mod, find its .ini file, and update the theme file paths. You may also need to head into the Assets/Theme folder and fiddle with the .ini files there too.