Ghost Town mafia [Concluded]

Youre post contains your name, written in blue. Does that count as a post?

day ended.

Lynch tally:
Celticempire: Daveshack, Edse
Edse: Takhisis
Daveshack: BSmith

tally for item:
Daveshack: Daveshack
Takhisis: Takhisis

Members of pilgrimage seemed to be generally uninterested in their own faith. After not much of a debate, they decided to sacrifice Celticempire.

Two persons wanted to inherit JoanK's pendant. Toss of a coin decided: pendant goes to Daveshack.

Husband With Hundred Offspring started his lecture.
'Ghost are similar to living people, yet different. We have some living energy. They have some kind of energy too. If we are depleted of our energy, we die. If ghost are depleted of theirs, they die too. But this two kinds of energies are different. We can regain our energy by resting and healing. And we do not lose it habitualy. Ghosts, on the other hand, lose this energy fast. They have to sacrifice a bit of it for merely existing. Also, every action costs them a portion of it. They can regain their energy by feasting on living sacrifice. Ghosts, especially evil ones, can also steal it from other ghosts.
Ghost are very potent. That is true. Some of them can track living people, or watch their neighborhood. Some can even determine etical quality of others. But ghosts cannot do anything if they do not have enough energy.

And there comes a secret. Everyone, literally everyone (yes, including yourself!) can 'feed' a ghost with a portion of life force. If you think it will be good for us to prolong existence of particular ghost, just let some of your blood go to the sand at appropiate place... Just be careful not to feed evil ones!'.

OOC:
As a free action, you can spend some HP and name a ghost. For every HP spend by living person, this ghost will gain 2 Energy Points. If the person sacrificing HP has some kind of link with the ghost in question, the ghost will gain even more EP.

Night 5 begins. It will last a little bit more than 24 hours, up to 3:00 PM CET

paha edse, I shall keep voting you every single day.

due to lack of several orders, night extended by 24 hours. I want to say that this will be the last extension due to low activity. (I hope it will be last extension at all)

night ended
wait for update (a lot of actions to compute now. I am quite happy for participation level now)

Two bodies were found. One (Daveshack) killed with something sharp. Second (Takhisis), without any wounds. Small whistle was found in his pocket. You can vote for it in red.
Pendant with JoanK’s image was found at Daveshack’s body. You can vote for it in blue.
Husband With Hundred Offspring said: ‘I will offer you one more bit of advice. When ghost die, sometimes they are bounded to an item important for them. Others, are bound to people they have spiritual connection with. And the final kind of ghosts is called ‘free’. This ghost has the biggest problem with communicating with the world of living.

Day 6 started. It will last for 48 hours, to the 4:00 PM CET

1. edse
2. MartinLuther
3. BSmith
4. Sprig
5. Yaropolk
6. Duck999
7. Newyn

Dead (and existing in ghost form):
1. SamSniped
2. Choxorn
3. Riedquat
4. Kennigit
5. KingMorgan
6. spaceman98
7. Visorslash
8. JoanK
9. CELTICEMPIRE
10. Daveshack
11. Takhisis

Non-existent:
1. Zack

remember that you are also voting for two items

vote: edse

I'll take the items.

I'm still here. The extended hiatus kind of ruined my interest in this game but vote:Edse. Trying to split items between himself and Sprig while voting for what they think is an easy target feels like the exact sort of thing mafia would do to try to capitalise on the inactivity here.

I'll also take the items since I'm the only person I trust fully.

Lynch tally:
Newyn: Sprig, Edse
Edse: BSmith, Newyn

Newyn and Edse are wounded. It turns out that the wound was enough to kill Edse!
Sprig gets the whistle. Pendant goes to Sprig (at random).

Mediums report that Visorslash's ghost passed to further dimensions.

Night 6 begins. It will last 24 hours, up to 8:00 PM CET

List of living players:

1. MartinLuther
2. BSmith
3. Sprig
4. Yaropolk
5. Duck999
6. Newyn

Dead (and existing in ghost form):
1. SamSniped
2. Choxorn
3. Riedquat
4. Kennigit
5. KingMorgan
6. spaceman98
7. JoanK
8. CELTICEMPIRE
9. Daveshack
10. Takhisis
11. Edse

Non-existent:
1. Zack
2. Visorslash

Night was peaceful and quiet. No one was killed. Day 7 begins. It will last a little bit more than 24 hours, up to 9:00 PM CET.

Top Bottom