Gifting Games, Freebies, and Sales I

Orwell is free on Humble Bundle for the next two days.

I have it. Fun game. Recommended.

I also updated my list. I have added: A Hat in Time, Conan Exiles, The Surge, Pathologic Classic HD, Tales of Berseria

The only JRPG I like is Final Fantasy 8. And that's not even really a JRPG.

One Tales of Berseria coming right up.

Passpartout: The Starving Artist

I'll take that one please. :D

I currently have a steam copy of Don't Starve Together if anyone wants it. It is already redeemed on steam, so I would have to use the steam trading feature to gift it.

I'll take that one please. :D
I currently have a steam copy of Don't Starve Together if anyone wants it. It is already redeemed on steam, so I would have to use the steam trading feature to gift it.

Unless its a gift game in your steam inventory then it cant be gifted.

Updated my list.

Added: Figment, Zombie Night Terror, Overwatch, Little Nightmares, Battle Chef Brigade Deluxe

I'm really confused. Do you still have access to a game after giving away the key? Does it disappear from Steam library?

These are unredeemed keys from Humble Bundle and the like, so no, you do not have access to that key after giving it away and it doesn't vanish from your Steam library, as you didn't redeem it in the first place.

I hope the post will keep as unread until next week or whenever in January his ban is lifted.

Friends and family, my list has been updated.

Added: Hollow Knight, 7 Days to Die, Dead Island Definitive Edition, Sniper Elite V2, Hard Reset Redux, Mega Man Legacy Collection, Zombie Army Trilogy, Immortal Redneck, Purrfect Date, NeuroVoider, Q.U.B.E. 2, Sundered, Regions of Ruin, The Darkside Detective, The Division (Uplay), Scribblenauts Unlimited, Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

Last edited:
Are you really giving your games away?

That seems to correspond pretty well with the definition of a gift, yes. ;)

I get a lot of games through Humble Monthly. It's been an affordable way of accessing entertainment, much like Netflix. For $15/mo I get 5-8 games of which I usually keep 2-3. The rest is just gathering dust. I'm not extremely interested in hoarding or having a "collection" so I figure being generous is the most reasonable course of action to take.

In other words, if there's something under the Available subheader you want... you can have it. :p

Top Bottom