GIMPshop, GIMP with a Photoshop like interface

KingTux

Ruler of the Free World
While looking through Wiki the other day, I found out about a customized version of GIMP that was made for people who don't switch just because they find Photoshop's interface much more user friendly. So, I thought that I would post links here for anyone who might be interested in using the GIMP for their work, but are a little reluctant to use it due to it seeming too complicated. So you can get it now here, or you can visit the project's homepage here to read more about it.

NOTE: I like the vanilla version of GIMP, as it suits my needs and dislike Photoshop, so I have not tried GIMPshop. So, I can't guarantee anything about it, but I assume that it works due to the tremendous amount of positive comments that it has gotten. This is similar to how I have never used a Mac in my life, nor do I ever intend to, but there's a lot of people out there that say that they work tremendously well, so I'm willing to take their word for it. So, this is just my little caveat about it.

I personally find GIMPShop to be the only way I can actually use the GIMP--the vanilla GIMP's user interface seems like it was designed with the sole intention of causing immense pain and suffering.

yeah io like it too
It's easier to find tools and needed filters than in gimp without hack :)

When I clicked on the link it said:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Top Bottom