Date her or not?

• DATE HER

Votes: 89 85.6%
  • DON"T DATE HER

Votes: 15 14.4%

• Total voters
It's as real as you can type baby!

It's been two years, for heaven's sake! GO 4 IT

Not anything, just things like this. We're responsible for wars and stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg2n039txnk

I mean sex drama.

I rarely can youtube. :(

Don't pretend it was our first time. :)

It hurts every time. :sad:

If he hasn't, it's really his issue not yours.

Your friend's issue is your issue.

I'm actualy the girl in this situation. I dated this girl like 3 years ago, wasn't too into her, but she seemed nice and not every dating relationship needs to be about falling in love and getting married does it? So I dated her for a while (~4-5 months) had a good time, but then was time to move on. Unfortunately, she liked me quite a bit more. I had a crush on her friend (who was also my friend, btw) but that had nothing to do with the decision to break up. I thought I was never gonna see either of them ever again.

Her friend decides to come back to work and over the next couple years we get to be good friends and I fall in <3 with her. I can't do anything thogh, because I dumped her friend. Now its three years later, she has a new boyfriend, I just saw this girl again and I'm trying to decide whether to pursue her or not. And no, its not just a crush. I'm not entirely sure how she feels about me, but after last week I think maybe she feels the same way, but is staying away out of respect for her friend.

Okay, so why didn't you say so in the first place?

Be a man. Have some respect. GTFO. (Or, if you go for it, prepare for Big Drama Ahead, possibly costing you your girl, and costing your girl her friend.)

Definately go for the threesome, but nail the "friend" first (that should be easy, right) just to make sure you get something. ;)

No, see, now you're being stupid again.

This is the only subject that I know of where I and Ecofarm completely agree. There's a question of honour, treason and friendship. Either you keep your friend informed - in that case a "no" is a "no" or you risk loosing a good (?) friend. On the other hand forbidden fruit is more tempting....

It's really sad looking through all these replies. Only a handful of people still respect the friend. Many think that x-amount of time passing makes everything okay. Time has nothing to do with respect.

I... agree... with... Ecofarm. :faint:
That hurts, Lucy, but at least you know I posted the comment long before Eco did!

OK, here is a quick little dating scenario to discuss. It involves dating rules dealing with dating friends' exes, how long before you can, is it ever acceptable, what situations make it acceptable, etc, etc.

I had this issue. I got his permission first. Nothing came out of it anyway and he is dating someone else. Besides I haven't talked to him very much since high school and probably cares less now.

Damn me for being tactful!
FAIL!

Well, we can't all be rude. On the plus side, I doubt I'll ever have a flamewar with you about dogs. :)

Be a man. Have some respect. GTFO. (Or, if you go for it, prepare for Big Drama Ahead, possibly costing you your girl, and costing your girl her friend.)

Hey now, I've let it go like 4 times now. Somehow, someway, it keeps coming back up (and not because I track her down, either). I can't escape it, lol.

And for the record I would never do anything with this girl if I thought it would cost her her friend. Not a good way to start a relationship. But I'm not convinced its a her-or-me decision for this girl. I like to believe things can be reconciled, but IDK. Thats the issue here.

I'm gettin sent away in like 6 months anyway, so I will be GTFO eventually. I'm sure somehow, this issue will still come up agian, though. It always does.

Hey now, I've let it go like 4 times now. Somehow, someway, it keeps coming back up (and not because I track her down, either). I can't escape it, lol.

And for the record I would never do anything with this girl if I thought it would cost her her friend. Not a good way to start a relationship. But I'm not convinced its a her-or-me decision for this girl. I like to believe things can be reconciled, but IDK. Thats the issue here.

I'm gettin sent away in like 6 months anyway, so I will be GTFO eventually. I'm sure somehow, this issue will still come up agian, though. It always does.

Well, good beans then. But brace for the drama ahead. :)

Honestly CAPS, this is high school MTV story . .. .. .. . stuff, I think its more the intrigue than the genuine like.

Well, we can't all be rude. On the plus side, I doubt I'll ever have a flamewar with you about dogs. :)
Well the key is to try to tell me that a pug is a dog -- then it's been "brought it". :lol:

Top Bottom