Gitarja Got No Motivation

ArallanKing

Warlord
Any of you experiencing that AI Gitarja wont settle on "smaller islands", especially in TSL? I always found that she got no motivation to settle new cities and scoring very very low almost on every game. It looks like AI Gitarja wastes her abilities..

Nearly every AI wastes their abilities unfortunately. They are fun for us humans, but AI can't handle it. Only one who does well are ones with straight up passive bonuses.

Nearly every AI wastes their abilities unfortunately. They are fun for us humans, but AI can't handle it. Only one who does well are ones with straight up passive bonuses.

lmfao yeah they waste those opportunities, but Gitarja, for real tho Ive ever encountered her cities in the middle of jungle without any coast nearby it

Yeah, and Victoria never settles on other continents... The AIs just won't act according to their civ specificity?

She's settled a few islands in my current archipelago map game. (The map isn't quite what I expected - seven civs started on a big long snaky land mass and three on one about half that size. The remaining land masses only accommodate one to three cities; she's settled several of those, and is making good use of her UI.)

I've seen Vicky sending settlers to far-flung corners of the map, seemingly more than others. Tho she hasn't been in any of my games since R&F came out.

I have seen both of them a dozen times in my R&F games, but freakly saying, I didn't see Gitarja sailing the seas... And Vicky was never doing anything real when shes on her own island mass. Dunno how the AIs function. Its a mystery....but anyway badly behaving I suppose

I see vicky settle in Africa and North America when I played the Greatest Earth map in Vanilla. It takes her a while though. And if it's too crowded with other civs she won't do it, and barbarians can be a problem for her as well.

Gitarja is one of the worst coded AI ever--she is alwayss passive and never a threat, even when she declares war on you on Deity.

Top Bottom