Give me 18, but not on Earth - new PBEM

well done re new job.
Boo re leaving this game.

This is a tracker for Give_me_18,_but_not_on_Earth

It's year AD-1440
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Imperator Knoedel
Forum Name: Imp. Knoedel
5 days, 9 hours, 54 minutes passed since the save has been handed on.

Nighthawk ... game is with you.

I just forwarded it to you.

The gmail forwarding for this is a little different as we have two turns that could come from NightHawk ... so he puts 'Aztec' in the subject line and it gets sent to you ... except this time ... he put 'Aztecs' - duh.

I will update the forwarding so that any stray emails from NightHawk (ie without the 'correct' subject line) get sent to me.

I just forwarded it to you.

The gmail forwarding for this is a little different as we have two turns that could come from NightHawk ... so he puts 'Aztec' in the subject line and it gets sent to you ... except this time ... he put 'Aztecs' - duh.

I will update the forwarding so that any stray emails from NightHawk (ie without the 'correct' subject line) get sent to me.

Sry, but I can't find it in my email.

oops ... try now.

yay ... back on track. I have the save. Will try and play tonight. If I miss that, it will be Thursday.

Phylhom now has my save, and a new password, and I understand he might be taking over.

Somewhat sad to realise my 10,000th post was advertising for a final replacement.

I might be back, as this job will probably be my last, so retirement within 12 months beckons, and then I should have a lot more time.

However, it cannot be long before war breaks out, and I always need time to think about that.

Apologies to everyone for not lasting, but good luck.

Hi guys, I replaced bathsheba666 on that game. I will need some time to study the game and install my new administration. When I played my turn, must I send the save to a tracker or to the next player?

Edit:I confess, I am completely lost. Looking at the list of players on post #1, I got confused. Are there players commanding more than one civilization?

Last edited:
Send to the tracker email ... it will handle it. Actually - it won't because it won't recognize your email address. Let me know when you have sent it and I will update the email and tracker stuff.

Re game ... no - there are no AIs. There are no duplicate civs with the same human player (except in one minor situation).

There are a bunch of NAPs / agreements that should exist between your civ and the others ... but I expect Bathsheba has filled you in on those.

Last edited:
OK guys! I played my turn with the intuit to not paralyse the game for many days. I will need more time to learn about it.
The address of the tracker I have already. But what is the email for it? Where must I send the turn?
Another thing, I changed my in game name to Phylhom, so the tracker will have to reflect the new name.
Ruff, do you have my e-mail?

Last edited:
Top Bottom