Give Peace A Chance

Spadge

Chieftain
Hi there,
I'm just wondering what you are supposed to do when all your citizens are saying "give peace a chance" but your enemies won't talk to you? I've been trying for a peace treaty for ages but they won't talk to me.

Thanks for any help
Spadge

Well, if you can get some units over there quickly and capture some of their cities, or even better wipe them out (down to a couple cities), then you can probably get them to make peace again. If you cut them down to a couple cities, you can probably demand almost anything you want off of them when negotiating the peace treaty, which is pretty good (it's what I use on deity to catch up). If you know it's going to be a prolonged war though, you may have to switch governments (the war weariness only occurs under republic and democracy).

I find that after 4 or 5 turns they are willing to make peace. However is your army stronger than theirs 'cause mine always is. If that fails nuke um!:nuke:

It can happen that they won't talk any more with you at all. Better switch your government now.
I remember I had 300 years of war with Russia. Russia was a one city empire then. I was dragged into war through a MPP. So I had to send a Transport with Tanks which took many turns to arrive.

Top Bottom