Give the 08 Presidential Canidates Civ4 leadertraits

downtown,

See, he wants subsidies for ethanol. Therefore, "Those who really know him, know he is an incompetent man." It makes perfect sense.

Cleo

He wants subsidies for ethanol and thinks Wal-Mart greeters should be able to afford to send their kids to Harvard.

That's pretty stupid in my book.

Why should poor children be deprived of education?

Because someone who mops up puke at the Chuck Bucket totally deserves a Gulfstream II as much as say, the founder of a multinational corporation that employs hundreds of thousands of people.

A gulfstream II isn't the same as a college education. If the puke-mopper's kid happens to be smart enough to get admission, he shouldn't be denied that change because his dad mops puke.

Clinton:
Fascism/Hereditary Rule
Bureaucracy
Emancipation
State Property
Free Religion

She's a commie dictator in disguise!

Obama:
Democracy
Free Speech
Emancipation
State Property
Free Religion

McCain
Representation
Nationhood
Emancipation
Free Market
Free Religion

Ron Paul
Democracy
Free Speech
Emancipation
Free Market
Free Religion

He wants subsidies for ethanol and thinks Wal-Mart greeters should be able to afford to send their kids to Harvard.

What's wrong with both?

Originally Posted by SS-18 ICBM:
What's wrong with both?
There is no possible way to produce enough ethanol to end fossil fuel dependence, it can put a dent into it but is ultimately a dead end. Nuclear energy has much more potential. If you work for minimum wage, you shouldn't expect what some one that works for much more is able to achieve. Although more subsidies for deserving students for states schools is a very good idea.

Off topic, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to correctly work the quotes, any help?

A gulfstream II isn't the same as a college education. If the puke-mopper's kid happens to be smart enough to get admission, he shouldn't be denied that change because his dad mops puke.

Any idiot can get a GED and go to community college for a couple bucks. If you're smart and try hard, you can go to harvard even if your parents are bums.

Harvard = Gulfstream II ($) :thumbsup:

Harvard = college :thumbsdown:

Hey, why is the thumbsup blue and the thumbsdown pink? That's sexist. Would it be ok if one wore a cowboyhat and the other a turbin? Or one was brown and one white? Which reminds me, we need a turbin smilie.

To correct DNK here:

Clinton:
Representation
Free Speech
Emancipation
Environmentalism
Free Religion

Obama:
Democracy
Free Speech
Emancipation
Environmentalism
Free Religion

McCain
Representation
Nationhood
Emancipation
Free Market
Free Religion

Ron Paul
Democracy
Free Speech
Emancipation
Free Market
Free Religion

Mike Huckabee
Representation
Nationhood
Emancipation
Free Market
Organised Religion/Theocracy

Compare to Bush:
Police State
Nationhood
ummm.... serfdom?
Free Market
Organised Religion/Theocracy

Because someone who mops up puke at the Chuck Bucket totally deserves a Gulfstream II as much as say, the founder of a multinational corporation that employs hundreds of thousands of people.

Child of the founder of multinational corporations, not the founders themselves. Besides, you can't maintain standards if you let people get an education based on how rich their parents were. If that's the case, then your level of education of your brightest would have fallen years ago.

We're all being a bit generous with Huckabee and "organised religion" arn't we? As an evangelical preacher he'd surely be the candidate most likely to halt the spread of non-state religions?

We're all being a bit generous with Huckabee and "organised religion" arn't we? As an evangelical preacher he'd surely be the candidate most likely to halt the spread of non-state religions?

Yeah, I noticed that too. I thought about giving him theocracy but didn't want to be called a troll... so now he has orgr/thcr and Bush has policest. (accidentally omitted in the first version)

IMO given Huckabee co-authored a book on Christian Dominionism and he's a Preacher, Theocracy would be appropiate.

Is there any way to mod CIV so I can change Dan Quayle to Barrack Hussein Obama?

Is there any way to mod CIV so I can change Dan Quayle to Barrack Hussein Obama?

Open the files you can find in

...\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Assets\XML\Text

using the searcher you got in wordpad, look for Dan Quayle and replace this (don't forget not to change the tags <English></English>) for whatever you want and here you got it.

Open the files you can find in

...\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Assets\XML\Text

using the searcher you got in wordpad, look for Dan Quayle and replace this (don't forget not to change the tags <English></English>) for whatever you want and here you got it.
Thanks!

Top Bottom