Give us back our pigs! (Edorai)

Provolution

Sage of Quatronia
Give us back our pigs! (Edorai)

Provoshogun stood forward, with a fiery gaze he triumphantly dismounted his massive war elephant. Dust whirled around him, his cape coiled around his strong, battle hardened body. He defiantly gazed towards Arete.

Depraved urbanites, the greedy and obstinate gluttony of Edoraian Swines must end! We need to have our swines back to grow more able bodied Samurai and Cavalry to win our future wars. Arete is a big city, and should lean back and take a breath, and be more loyal to its Warlord City, carrying the entire fate of the Aretan people on its back. I humbly ask for you to give over our Swines, our customary warrior diet, so that we can grow and breed more miners, Samurai and such, with a much sturdier physique seen so far. We also need generally more health in Edorai, and its high time we got our Swine back. This is part of the bond for supporting Cycles of Arete, that you also allow your true servants, the Warlords, to get our dearest porklings back, the porklings we need to grow meaty hands holding our long blades we trust into swarthy and filthy Babylonian flesh. If you do not want to do it for the lives of the Warlords, please do so for the death of the Babylonians!

[Messenger from the King's Bookkeeper]

"The King's Bookkeeper suggests that there are enough swine in the North East quadrant of the Continent already, Lord Provoshogun. As you know, all food supplies go to the King. These supplies are then distributed by the King's Bookkeeper. A healthy supply of Pork is sent to Eldorai at this time, but perhaps an occasional boost in the regular supply can be considered. Please make a study as to when the most beneficial time for such a boost (or boosts) may occur, as the rest of the nation also depends on Pork."

[/Messenger from the King's Bookkeeper]

Edorai is already at the limits of useful population, no need to give them more food to grow citizens that won't be used. Arete on the other hand can still use every extra citizen.

Edorai needs crabs, their claws makes us stronger. Make that crab deal right now, we demand it. Oh, I forgot former king Dutchfire, we are in command now. :)

I wholeheartedly support the Warlords' pleads. We need to respect the warrior caste, and this demand is not much to ask. Pay them some respect and give them back the swines that hae fed them so long.

Edoraian Haiku Poet said:
Summer sun is hot,
We have plenty of water,
I would kill for pig.

Winters cold is tough,
We are dressed to endure it,
but we need some fat.

Spring is green and blue,
Animals run free and wild,
But the swines are gone.

Fall tires ev'ry warlord,
we dream of bacon in strips,